Tuesday 15 August 2023

KINGDOM BIBLE STUDY | LET NO MAN TROUBLE ME | THE MARK : MYSTERY AND WARNINGS | TUESDAY 15TH AUG 2023

KINGDOM BIBLE STUDY | LET NO MAN TROUBLE ME | THE MARK : MYSTERY AND WARNINGS | TUESDAY 15TH AUG 2023



 CHAPTER 1 | OPENING PRAYERS

Shekinah Greetings Word of Life and welcome to the Kingdom Bible Study. I believe you have been well.

I pray that God my God will bless you and do you good in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Why don't you lift your voice where you are and just give thanks to God and say, Lord thank you for this amazing day you have given unto me by your grace. It is all about the grace of God.

Father, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, oh Lord and blessed be your let your name. Be glorified in my life.

Thank you for keeping me sound in my family, with my family, my children, with my people around me Lord. It is all about you and we are thankful unto you.

Father, we pray that today you will bless this Word. Bless us oh God again as we sit and listen to the Word of God.

Father, thank you and blessed be your name oh God forever and evermore in the name of Jesus the Son of God we have prayed. Amen.

CHAPTER 2 | THE SIGNS OF AN APOSTLE

In Galatians chapter six verse seventeen, Paul says, Let no man trouble me because I carry on my body the marks of Christ.

There is something concerning apostle Paul.

His contemporary could not admit and could not recognize him as an apostle of Christ. Why? Because according to them, the true apostles were John, James, Peter because they were physically with Christ.

So, when Paul came and said, “I am an apostle”.

Some people were not receiving him as an apostle and were doubting his apostleship. So, Paul suffered rejection.

You know also his past was following him because they knew that he was a persecutor, he was a very violent man, he was a wicked man, he was the one who murdered Stephanus.

For that reason, the people at that time had hard time to accept him as an apostle.

So, they were challenging him asking him, Do you think that you are an apostle?

That is why in 2Co 12:12, Paul says, Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.

He wanted to show to them that, I don't need to defend myself. I don't need to show to you that I am an apostle. It doesn't matter. The truth of the matter is that I am an apostle not because of you who don't accept or accept. It is a calling from God.

And that's why in most of his epistles, he was always referring to his apostleship coming from God, coming from Jesus.

 

So he suffered a lot of rejection in his time concerning his apostleship. And then, when people were asking him about him being an apostle. Paul had a very amazing way of replying to his the people who were not accepting him.

 

He was saying to them (PARAPHRASE), You know what? What proves that I am an apostle, it is the the mark, the sufferings, the persecutions, the tribulations, the hard time I went through because of Jesus. They are proofs that I am an apostle of Christ.


The sufferings, the persecution, the tribulations were not enough to prove and confirm that he was an apostle. But also the answer, the attitude of Paul toward these hardships were also proofs that he was an apostle.

SIGN 1 | THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

In Second Corinthians chapter number twelve verse twelve, Paul says, “The signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience…”

And you know? That is the mistake people make even in our generation today where they identify a man of God by the signs, the miracles, the prophecies and so forth.

No. Paul says the proofs of my apostleship are : one, patience.

Why patience? Because patience, it is the fruit of the Spirit.

So you see, he did not put the signs in front. He put the fruit in front. Praise be the Living God.

SIGN 2 | SIGNS, WONDERS AND MIGHTY DEEDS

And then number two, Paul alks about signs, wonders and mighty deeds. Those are according to Paul the proofs of his apostleship.

SIGN 3 | HARDSHIP

But the proofs of his apostleship were also hardship that he had to endure because of of Christ.

Remember I told you yesterday. I don't want to go back there.


CHAPTER 3 | UNDERSTANDING THE MYSTERY OF MARKS

Today, I want to add something that you will understand the marks.

I want you to know friends that the God we serve is the God of marks.

A) THE MARK OF DIFFERENTIATION ON CAIN

In Genesis chapter four, the Bible says that God put a mark on Cain. That is a mark of differentiation, the mark of distinction or the mark to differentiate somebody with somebody else. Because Cain was afraid that where he was going he will be persecuted.

So God put a mark on him so that they will not touch him. So that they will not wrong him.

B) THE MARK OF EXEMPTION

When you go now in the book of Ezekiel chapter number nine verse four, God said, “Go in the temple of Jerusalem and put a mark on the people in the sanctuary”.

Because there was a calamity that was about to come, the angel had to put a mark on some individuals so that when the calamity will come, they will not be touched.

So the mark in Ezekiel chapter number nine was the mark of exemption.

Remember in Exodus chapter twelve verse thirteen when Israel was in Egypt, God says, “The blood will be a mark for you. I will see the blood I will pass over. The plague will not touch you, nor destroy you. Because of the mark of the blood(Paraphrased).

When you read in Revelation chapter seven verse three, God is giving the same instruction over his servants.

He is telling that put a mark on my servant.

So God is the God of marks. If you want the pictures as I'm using all those days, the first picture for today is the picture of the mark.

The mark of exemption. The mark of of of Cain was a mark of differentiation. The mark in Ezekiel 9 verse four is the mark of exemption.

C) THE MARK OF REDEMPTION

We have a third kind of mark, that is the mark of salvation or the mark of redemption.

We find it in the book of Ephesians chapter number four verse thirty, “Grieve not the Holy Spirit of God whereby you are sealed unto the day of redemption”, which simply means that if you don't have the mark of Sonship on you, when Jesus will return, you might not be taken.

Now listen to me. If you have not given your life to Christ, it is important for you to give your life to Christ.

Give your life to Christ. That is my advice to you today.

So when you receive Christ, the moment you receive Christ, there is a mark placed on you the mark of redemption.

In Ephesians chapter one verse thirteen, the Bible says, “In whom he also trusted after that ye heard the Word of Truth the gospel of your salvation in whom also after that ye believed, ye was sealed with the that holy spirit of promise”.

So, we have the seal of redemption which is the seal of the Holy Spirit. Are you hearing me?

So the Holy Spirit is the mark on us. That's why Paul says in Romans chapter number eight that if anyone does not have the mark, if anyone does not have the Spirit of God, he does not belong to God.

D) WHAT A MEANING OF THE MARK.

Please we are still in the first part, the first picture, the picture of the mark.

What is the meaning of the mark?

Number one the mark symbolizes Sonship.

You are sealed as a son. You are sealed as a son of God. The seal means that you are a son of God. Because only the sons of God will be saved anyway. The seal. The mark of sonship.

The second meaning of the mark is Special Possession and Property.

The mark means that you belong to God. You know? When we travel, there is a mark that is put on our luggage to show that this belongs to me. I put my name on it. It shows that it belongs to me.

So, the sign that you belong to God, he marks to confirm that you belong to God.

The third meaning of the sign is a mark of warning.

So when Paul says, “Let no man trouble me because I have the marks of Christ on me”, it is a way of warning against the enemy.

Let no man trouble me. It is a warning. It is a warning.

CHAPTER 4 | WARNINGS

The second picture of today is the picture of the warnings.

And let me explain to you and I will give you a couple of warnings today and we will pray. And I believe it will bless your heart.

Don't miss the Sunday Service. This Sunday service. It is the Sunday Service of … Let no man trouble me because I have the marks of Christ in me.

Praise be the Living God.

WARNING 1 | GOD WILL BE THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMIES

The first warning of the mark is God promises to you and to me IS … He will be the enemy of our enemies.

If you identify yourself as my enemy, you should know that you are not actually my enemy. God is your enemy.

If you identify yourself as my adversary, you better know because I carry the mark of Christ in me, God will be your adversary.

Anyone who will be your enemy, God will be his enemy.

Anyone who will be your adversary, God will be his adversary.

Anyone who will be the enemy of the Church, God will be his enemy. Anyone who will be the adversary of Christ of the church, God is his adversary.

Don't forget that. So the mark is a warning to the kingdom of darkness.

Remember. When Paul met Christ along the road of Damascus in Acts chapter number nine, Jesus appeared to him, asked him a question, “Why are you persecuting me?”

It means in other word that if you touch the one who has a mark, you are touching the Lord himself.

He appeared to Paul. He blinded him. Paul fell because he was touching those whom he should not touch.

I pray for you, your enemies, God will be their enemies in Jesus precious name. That is the first warning of the mark. The first warning.

What I'm teaching you today and the whole of this week is for you to come to a place where you understand that … let no man trouble me is a warning. It is a verdict it is a warning it is a warning to the dark world.

WARNING 2 | GOD WILL FIGHT THOSE WHO FIGHT YOU

The second warning is this. The second warning is this. Anyone who fight you God who will fight them back.

in Exodus 1414, we read, “The Lord shall fight for you. And you shall hold your peace”.

I pray God to bring you to a place of peace because God is fighting you.

Listen to me. One of the reason why I'm not bothered when people fight me, it is because I know that God is fighting my battle.

I pray from now on, God will fight your battles : the battle of your ministry, the battle of your family, the battle for your job.

Anyone at work who is fighting you, go fight them. Let no man trouble you from now.

WARNING 3 | ANYONE WHO TOUCHES YOU TOUCHES THE APPLES OF GOD’S EYES.

The Third warning is in Zechariah chapter two verse eight, “the Lord says, he who touches you touches the apple of his eye”.

The third warning is … You touch me ... You touch the apple of the eye of God.

You are untouchable. Can somebody say with me this morning I am the apple of the eyes of the Lord. He who touches me, God will touch him.

You touch me God will touch you. That's the third warning.

Let no man trouble you. Because you are the apple of the eye of God.

There is a warning toward the world of darkness. Are you hearing what I'm talking about?

WARNING 4 | GOD WILL AFFLICT ANYONE WHO AFFLICTS YOU

The fourth warning today is that anyone who afflicts you, God will afflict him.

In Second Thessalonians chapter one verse six, the Bible says, “it is right for God to give suffering to those who cause you to suffer”.

Anyone who will cause you to suffer will suffer. That is not me. It is God who says so. Anyone who causes you to suffer will suffer.

WARNING 5 | GOD WILL CURSE ANYONE WHO CURSES YOU

The next warning Anyone who curse you, God will curse you.

In Genesis chapter twelve verse three, there is a warning… Let no man trouble me.

You curse me, God will curse you. I won't curse you. By by the way I never curse people. It is God who curses. it is my heritage in Christ.

Goliath cursed David by his gods. And at the end of the day, it is Goliath who fell.

Anyone who curses you will fall in Jesus precious name.

WARNING 6 | GOD WILL PLAGUE THOSE WHO HATE YOU

The next warning is in Psalm eighty nine twenty-three.

God says, “I will beat down his foes before his face and plague them that hate him”.

This next warning it is those who hate you God will plague them.

That is the meaning of let no man trouble me. The meaning of it is a warning. I carry the marks of Christ. it is a warning.

You hate me. God will plague you.

May God plague. He will plague those who hate you.

WARNING 7 | THE LORD WILL PUT CURSES ON THOSE WHO HATE YOU.

The next warning is in Deuteronomy thirty verse seven which says, “The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies and on them that hate you, which persecute you”.

That is the meaning of let no man trouble me.

It is a warning.

If you persecute or hate somebody who has the mark, the curses of the Lord will be upon your head. You understand why I am very much relaxed, I am very much at peace. Let no man trouble me. Because I carry on me the marks of Christ.

WARNING 8 | TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED

The next warning Psalm 105:15 … The Bible says, “Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm”.

Don't do my prophets harm because of the mark.

The mark is a warning.


CHAPTER 5 | HOW DO YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MARK?

How do you cause the warnings I mentioned work for you? How do you take advantage of it?

Key 1 | Service.

Remember that the Bible says, “You should put the mark on my servant…”

So, the marks work in the life of those who serve God. Serve the Lord.

And you know? In Christ, we are ambassadors. And because we are ambassadors for Christ there is a mark on us.

Please serve the Lord.

Those things I'm talking about will not work in your life if you are not serving God. Don’t just be there.

Serve the Lord. Serve the Lord. Share the message of Jesus to others. Preach the Word of God. Invite people in Church.

Serve God with the gift that you have been given.

The apostles, when they came back, were happy because the demons were submitted to them.

Are you hearing me? Serve the Lord. Serve the Lord. Serve the Lord. He marks you to serve him.

It is when you are serving the Lord that you are enjoying the immunity, that you are enjoying all that we are talking about. Receive the credit to serve the Lord.


Key 2 | Sonship.

You need to be careful over your sonship in the Lord. Remain a son in the eyes of God and remain a son under a spiritual father.

Those are the functionalities in the kingdom. Touch not by anointed meaning touch of my sons.

Remember what God said to Pharaoh, “Let my son go to serve me”.

Pharaoh tried to touch God’s son and God touched his own sons. The first born in Egypt died. Why? Because he touched the sons.

May you have a sonship mentality in the name of Jesus Christ.

So, first of all is … service 

Number two … sonship …

Key 3 | Sanctuary.

Number three … The sanctuary … Be in sanctuary.

The Bible says in Ezekiel chapter nine … Put the marks on those who are in the sanctuary”.

The sanctuary. My friend, the sanctuary is your safety. The house of God.

Those who take pleasure in just not being in Church, you are in danger. You are in danger.

And when we talk about the sanctuary, we talk about the man of God. We take we talk about the fellowship. We talk about the praise. We talk about the tithe, the offering, everything that is related to the sanctuary. That is where there is safety that is where God will secure you, protect you, watch over you.

SERVICE, SONSHIP AND SANCTUARY.

Hallelujah.

CLOSING PRAYERS

What a great message isn't it?

Go ahead before the Lord and declare, in the name of Jesus, I confess Zechariah chapter two verse eight he that toucheth me touches the apple of God's eye.

Go before the Lord and declare I confess Psalm seventeen verse eight. I am protected under the wings the shadow of God's wings.

Declare Ephesians chapter two verse six. I am sealed with Christ in heavenly places. I am seated in heavenly places far above principality, might and do Christ I take the shield of faith to quench any arrow the enemy will send against me declare today in the name of Jesus Christ

I declare and I decree a warning to the world of darkness let no man touch me let no witch touch me, let no devil touch me because I have the marks of Christ. I have the mark of the blood. I have the mark of the anointing I have the mark of sonship.

I have the mark of my my stewardship. I have the mark of Christ in me. In the name of Jesus Christ.

I will not be tormented by sickness and disease again. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Any enemy who will try to fight me God will fight him back in Jesus name.

I declare that I am untouchable. I declare I am a special God's property and possession. I declare I am different. I am unique.

I declare I belong to God and God alone.

In the name of Jesus Christ I declare this morning that there is a touch not tag upon my life in this present world

I declare that I am the apple of the eyes of God

I declare that he who touches me will not be unpunished in the name of Jesus Christ

I declare that anyone who afflicts me will be afflicted by God

I declare that anyone who curses me, the curse goes back to his own head

Father thank you because I carry the mark on me.

Let no man trouble me because of the mark.

The marks of Christ are on me. The marks of Jesus are on me. I will not be troubled. By any force of darkness by any force of evil

I belong to Jesus. I have the mark. I am his son. I am his special possession. I am his servant. Thank you for the mark of Jesus of the blood upon me. Blessed be your holy name. Forever and ever more. In the name of Jesus Christ I have prayed. And I say amen. And I say amen and I say amen.

In the name of Jesus. From now no devil will trouble you in Jesus name. Anyone who dare to touch you God will touch him.

Anyone who will be your enemy God will be his enemy. Praise be living God. From now word of life you better know no one will touch the word of life.

The Church in Kenya will not be touched. The the Church worldwide.

You touch the Church you are in trouble because there is a touch not tag on the Church of Christ because we carry the mark of the Lord on us. In the name of the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I have preached and we have prayed and we all say amen and amen.

Thank you very much for being part of it this message today. God bless you a blessed day ahead. Let meet at night for the midnight praise and the name of the Lord be glorified. Amen and amen. Glory to God.

PASTOR TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment