Tuesday 25 July 2023

KINGDOM BIBLE STUDY | PROVOKING THE SUPERNATURAL PART 2 | TUESDAY 25TH JULY 2023

 PROVOKING THE SUPERNATURAL PART 2 | TUESDAY 25TH JULY 2023



● Praise the Lord word of Life. Welcome to the Kingdom Bible study. We continue with the topic 'provoking the supernatural' and today is part 2.


Heavenly and glorious father we come before enough today and we pray that in the name of Jesus Christ you will minister to us. 


Teach us how we can provoke the supernatural, provoke change, to provoke turn around in our lives. Thank you Father and blessed be your holy name.


BIBLICAL CASE | THE WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD

Mark 5:24-34 KJV


And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him. 


[25] And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, 


[26] And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, 


[27] When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. 


[28] For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. 


[29] And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.


[30] And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes? 


[31] And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me? 


[32] And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing. 


[33] But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth. 


[34] And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.


Provoking the supernatural


● Today we will pray. Your suffering must come to an end. You have suffered a lot. You must come to a place where you say, Enough of suffering


● I don't know who I am talking to today. If you are the one, and you know you are in a long lasting situation, if you have faith, that longlasting situation must come to and end. 


Open your hands...


In the name of Jesus, any long lasting situation, let it come to and end in Jesus precious name 


Enough is enough. Enough of suffering, of struggling all those years, in my marriage, with the children, family, community and siblings. i declare today in the name of Jesus, enough is enough 


You can take the word of today and declare from the bottom of your heart. Lord, that situation must come to and end today. 


Friends, we are in the presence of God. 12 years is a lot. Those are many years. I declare,  any long lasting situation must come to an end.  


● She suffered for 12 years. When you go to verse 26, the Bible talks about many things of many physicians. She had spent all that she had but rather grew worse. 


● When she heard about Jesus, she came behind him and touched the hem of his garment and said, 'If I may touch, I shall became whole'  immediately the fountain of her blood dry up and she felt in her body that she was healed from the affliction. (Verse 28)


And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my *(verse clothes? 


I am interested in one word; plague


The Bible doesn't say she was healed, of sickness but of a plague. 


So the situation of this woman 


Mark 5:24-30, _ So Jesus went with him, and a great multitude followed Him and thronged Him. Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, and had suffered_ 


Today we will pray, your suffering must come to an end.*


• My friend you have suffered a lot. You must come to a place where you say enough of suffering. 

• I do not know who I  am talking to today, if you are the one, and you know that you are in a very long lasting situation, I want to pray for you today if you have faith, that long lasting situation must come to an end. 


Illustration 1: Imagine my son Faveur is 13 years, imagine a boy who has reached that age, and this woman since Faveur was born until now is still suffering. 


• In the name of Jesus, any long lasting situation, let it come to an end in Jesus precious name. 


• Enough is Enough! Enough of suffering, struggling, all those years, all those struggles in the marriage, with the children, with the family, with the community, with your siblings, I declare today, Enough is Enough in the name of Jesus.


• You can take this word today, and declare from the bottom of your heart if you believe, that, Lord, let this situation come to an end today!!


• As we are praying, as we are fasting, as we are in your presence oh God! Let it come to an end! 12 years is a lot!, 20 years is a lot!, 25 years is a lot! Lord, let this situation come to an end!


• 12 years, she has suffered for 12 years.


verse 26, *_many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.”

 Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the [a]affliction. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched My clothes?”_* 


• But, I am interested in one word, and the word is plague. She was healed of that plague. The Bible does not say that she was healed from a sickness. The Bible says she was healed from a plague.


• So, the situation of that woman was beyond a sickness, beyond a disease. It was a plague. 


What are the characteristics of a plague? 


1. A plague spreads.


• A plague is not located in one area only. It can affect many people around. For example, Coronavirus was a plague. Thank you we are talking about it in the past.


• A plague does not only touch one aspect, a plague touches one aspect of a life, touches another, and another and another.


- She was suffering in her body, but because it was a plague it affected her finances. The Bible says she spent ALL that she had. As if that was not enough, it affected her social life. 


- No husband could marry her. Who? You are bleeding all the time, how?! Nobody! As if it was not enough, nobody wanted her, because she was to stay in a corner.  According to the law, this woman could not come close to anyone because she was bleeding. That's why I say a plague spreads. It affects one aspect, and another. 


- All the money, health, body is gone. I am not sure she conceived, I don't know, but I am not sure..., no children, I believe that even her esteem, is gone.


- How would you feel, if as a woman you are bleeding all over? Anybody under the sound of my voice under any plague, that plague stops now!


Declaration 


• Now, open your hand where you are, and declare that plague stops in my life now! And you know which situation you can find yourself in, if you are ok, you don't have a problem and feel as though this session is not for you, you are prosperous, I mean, all is well for you, this session I don't think is for you. 


• It is only for someone who knows they have a situation, it has affected your spiritual life, your academics you are going to school, to the university and have stopped, you have a situation that is spreading.


• Someone started something and it's spreading to the village and to the world, everybody knows you have a problem. 


Can you cry to God and pray. 


Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray, free me from that plague. 


You know there are some situations, you know that you have pain in your finger, but now when it moves from the finger, to the knees, to the loins, from the loins to the neck, from the neck to the back, you are having pains... That is a plague.


• And you know there are some sicknesses which are very strange.  You don't know what's happening. You go to the hospital, they see the loins, after the loins you go back, it's now the heart, after the heart, the liver, after the liver the spinal cord. 


I declare! As you open your hands in the name of Jesus, the root of any plague in your life, I command it to dry up now!!


• Your money is gone, you have nothing because all you had, is gone because of the sickness or the problem. 


• There are people who come in our lives, and they are like plagues. Have you seen people who come to bring problems at work, or at school?


• Somebody told me I don't know if you are there, but I pray that today, is the day of your deliverance, God has given me a deliverance ministry, so bear with me, for that is my message. _ She told me that when she goes somewhere people scatter. And you are there, and she was in a church, the moment she stepped there, the church scattered. Now, she said, let me go to my husbands church, after she got married_ 


• The moment she stepped into that church it started scattering. And she was asking me, Pastor, what is the problem? My friend, be free from that evil spirit! Be free today!


2. A Plague Stretches


• It means, it takes longer than it should. 


• In Deut 28:59 I underline long continuous everywhere in the Bible the length of a situation is mentioned, there must be something wrong.


• When your situation takes longer than it should, something is wrong. That is why if you are in such a case where you want the Lord to deliver you, you can be among us who are fasting again.


• It has taken long. You have the case of the woman with the issue of blood our case study for today, it took 12 years!


• You have the case of the paralytic man in John 5:5, 38 years.


• I am angry against any situation that has taken long in your life in the name of Jesus, over your health.


Pray


• Open your hand and say, in the name of Jesus, Lord that situation has taken long, No! No! No! No!


- 20 years of marital instability, No! No! No! No!


- 15 years of sickness and disease, No! No! No! No! It has taken long. We pray, and I pray today, any situation long lasting, if there is a curse behind, the curse is broken in Jesus name!


• You know the case of the woman in Luke 13:10-11,  


And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 


• Hallelujah! Glory be to God, I am declaring to someone today, you are free from that infirmity.  


Today Jesus is releasing a word over your life, declaring your freedom from that long lasting plague. Open your hand and receive the prophetic word.


• You will feel something now, in your body, in your spirit and in your soul, where Jesus is healing you right now!!


You are free from the plague, from that infirmity, you are free in Jesus name. Receive the touch, in the name of Jesus Christ, the son of the living God.


• Terah took 70 years to bear his first born. Gen 11:26, _ And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran._* 70 years!


• Israel stayed in the bondage of Pharaoh for 430 years. Ex 12:40, _ Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years._


verse 41, * the Bible says *And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt. 


• I want to let you know, any situation has an end. 


The reason why I am calling somebody if you feel like you are that one, something must come to an end in your life, that breakfast we take everyday, I can't skip my breakfast! 


There is something I want to see come to an end in your life, in my life, in the church, in the country, something must come to an end, but someone has to pay the price for it.


3. A plague causes suffering


• A plague is an affliction, it causes suffering. The woman suffered. 


Mark 5:26 the Bible says And had suffered many things of many physicians 


• The woman had suffered, she suffered. And you know you are suffering, do not pretend, you are suffering. It is painful!! Some situations are very painful to be in. 


A woman got delivered this season of fasting, from a very painful place, I can't give you more details. I know what I am talking about. A very painful place. As we were fasting and praying, God broke that bondage, and now she is free You are next in line! 


• You know the problem is, people get used to suffering. You know you come to a place where you have suffered  too much, you no longer feel it. Others are the ones who see you suffering, but you feel ok. How? 


Pray 


• Now open your hands and say, Lord, let this suffering come to an end in my life. Can you say and tell God, Lord, I have suffered enough!


• Time has come, for me to get money I have to beg, for me to go somewhere he has to give me the authorisation, for me to do this or that he must tell me whether to do it or not.


• Lord, enough is enough! Enough of humiliation, enough enough enough in the name of Jesus the Christ.


• Enough of suffering, poverty is suffering, not having enough of what you need to go from one place to another, enough of suffering in my emotions, enough of being in a toxic relationship. You are in a toxic relationship, Enough! Where you are beaten up by the manor the wife, because wives can also beat men. It happens.


• In the name of Jesus, I say enough, in Jesus name. 


4. A Plague is Strange 


• The Bible says in Mark 5:26, that the doctors could not tell what the problem was, and you will agree with me for example, Corona Virus was strange.


• And we have people having strange afflictions, very strange affliction. You go to the doctors, they don't know what's happening. 


Deut 28:59 the Bible says that _ Then the Lord will make they plagues wonderful_ 


• Wonderful does not mean amazing, wonderful means strange and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. I invite someone who cares, today, that believe in God that the prayers we are making, are to stop the plague in your life. 


• We have a strange death 1 Kings 16:34, the Bible says that, In his days did Hiel the Bethelite build Jericho: he laid the foundation thereof in Abiram his firstborn, and set up the gates thereof in his youngest son Segub, according to the word of the Lord, which he spake by Joshua the son of Nun 


• His children died in a strange way. Do not pretend, we are in families where strange deaths happen. Strange death, the way you lost your husband, your wife is strange. 


Pray


• Open you hand and declare, any strange affliction in my life, let it come to an end. Go ahead and pray! 


• The way you lose money is strange, the way your son/daughter got lost is strange. It is strange! 


• Tonight we are crying to God. 


Lift your voice and pray, Lord let that strange thing come to an end in my life. 


Go ahead and pray, declare before the Lord, any strange affliction... How can I not conceive? it is strange! You begin the pregnancy and then it disappears, it is strange, but the Lord is delivering you today, in the name of Jesus the Christ.


5. A plague strains you 


• The woman was financially strained. The Bible says that she spent all that she had, ALL 


• A plague strains you financially, socially, spiritually, you feel like praying, going to church is a problem because you are in a place that is straining you.


Pray


• Open your hand again and declare, Lord renew my strength, and my energy.


• Declare before the Lord, Lord deliver me from anything that is straining my life, straining me emotionally, socially, spiritually. Father in the name of Jesus, deliver me from anything oh God, that is straining me! 


• I feel strained, I do not have the energy to fight that battle. I am discouraged, disappointed, frustrated. Father I cry to you today, as we are closing the fast of today, Father, deliver me in the name of Jesus Christ, the son of the living God.


6. A plague brings shame


• Anything causing you shame or embarrassment is a plague. Joel 2:25


And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.


• When a woman is bleeding that way, it is a shame. Behind any embarrassment, shame, reproach or plague there is a curse. And I am closing there today.


• The cure for curses is * the blessing*, the source of the blessing is Jesus and the channel to the blessing is Faith. Gal 3:13 


• This woman activated her faith. Jesus said to her, Thy faith hath made thee whole 


• You can break the curse, you can be free from the plague if at all you have faith. 


Gal 3:7 says, *_Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 


And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham._*


• I want to let somebody know, plague can be stopped by your faith! 


I pray you receive the faith now, that can stop the plague in the name of Jesus!! Any situation that is spreading and destroying every area of your life pray in the name of Jesus you are receiving the faith.


• Apply your faith, work on your faith, declare your faith the plague is over in my life! I do not know who 


I am talking to today, you can stretch your hand where you are, you can pray and declare, by my faith this plague comes to an end.


• You know, I have seen deliverance in my life, from some plagues in this ministry. A man who could not hold himself, the situation had affected the wife, as if it was not enough, the children were affected, the boy would go to school and couldn't concentrate. There was no peace in the house, the house was troubled, but Jesus stepped in, and brought peace in that house. 


• I declare over your life, that plague is over! By your faith, declare in the name of Jesus, Father, I step into the faith. The Bible says those who are of faith, are blessed together with Abraham.


• With Abraham I am blessed. I have the blessing of Abraham in my life and I can not carry curses in Jesus name.


• There is someone with some kind of plague in her blood,  I want to declare over you, it is HIV in the blood which very strange. As you partake the holy communion today, it's your day of deliverance.


• Plague is the portion of the enemies of Christ. Deut 7:15, And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee. And you should know that, plague can be put on you by those who hate you. Today the plague is leaving your life and going back to sender!! I declare, back to sender in the name of Jesus Christ!


• You better know there are people who hate you, they can put a plague on yours on, your daughter, in your life and to are suffering and you don't know why you are suffering. 


• I am standing here and declaring, if you are suffering from a plague in your body, your spirit, your soul that has a source from the haters, it is going back to the haters now!! 


• By your faith, you can stretch your hand, the same way the woman did, stretch your hand where you are receive your healing. Anything causing embarrassment on your life, the same way the woman stretched her hand, I declare you healed, delivered in the name of Jesus.!


• She stretched her hand and she got her healing! Receive it now!!


• Speak your faith. I had a plague of borrowing in my life, I stretched my hand by faith, and it stopped forever. It was causing embarrassment in me You can stretch your hand as well, and speak your faith.


• This woman was saying to herself, if can touch the garment, I shall be healed. Mark 5:28* Declare your faith what is that you want stopped today? Declare by your faith, I do not want it again in my life!


• Trouble is over! The storm.is over! in the name of Jesus the son of the living  God. Speak your faith!


• Financial plague, hon can be plagued financially. You are not just able to do anything. If there is a curse over your life, I declare your freedom, in the name of Jesus. 


✍ Pst T D Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment