Monday 12 June 2023

MONDAY 12-06-2023 | WEEK OF CONTENTION | CONTEND FOR YOUR HARVEST

 MONDAY 12-06-2023 | WEEK OF CONTENTION | CONTEND FOR YOUR HARVEST

● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE


● Judges 6:3-4 "And so it was, WHEN ISRAEL HAD SOWN, that the Midianites came up [...] [4] And they encamped against them, and DESTROYED THE INCREASE OF THE EARTH, till thou come unto Gaza, and left no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep, nor ox, nor ass.


● The Midianites in this text are powers, personalities, and evil spirits assigned to attack your harvest.


● After you have worked hard, you have invested, you have put efforts of all kind, and you are waiting for the harvest, the payment, the fruit or the reward, the Midianites appear to waste your harvest, frustrate your expectation and make void your efforts and investments.


● As a matter of fact, you are left frustrated, hopeless, miserable and poor.  


● IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I REBUKE IN YOUR LIFE ANTI HARVEST POWERS WORKING AGAINST YOU TO KEEP YOU UNFULFILLED. AS THE LORD LIVETH, THEY WILL NEVER ATTACK YOUR HARVEST AGAIN!


Father,   in the Name of Jesus Christ, I pray...


● I shall not again labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble ( Isa 65:23)


● Help me be faithful in my tithes and offerings to keep away from me the Midianites! ( Mal 3:10)


● Let my joy be full ( John 16:24)


● Be the wall of fire around me to keep the Amalekites far from my field! ( Zech 2:5)


✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment