Friday 5 May 2023

THURSDAY 04-05-2023 | DAY 2 FASTING AND PRAYER | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

 THURSDAY 04-05-2023 | DAY 2 FASTING AND PRAYER | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH



● FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST...


● I PRAY ... I don't want to be a burden to others ( Gal 6:2)


● I PRAY ... I refuse to live as a beggar ( Ps 37:25)


● I PRAY ... People around me should no more identify me as a beggar.  ( 2 Sam 4: 4)


● I PRAY ... Enough of stagnating in joblessness, debts, financial struggles, poverty ( Deut. 1:6)


● I PRAY ... I have allowed long enough people to pull me down more than lift me up. Enough is enough ( Ps 1:1)


● I PRAY ... My body is not a pharmacy. Enough of the cycle of sickness and disease. ( Matt 8:17)


● I PRAY ... Fear will no more confine me below my potential. Time to let others decide on how I feel is over.  ( Phil 4:4)


✍ PASTOR T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment