Friday 5 May 2023

FRIDAY 05-04-2023 | DAY 3 FASTING AND PRAYER | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

 FRIDAY 05-04-2023 | DAY 3 FASTING AND PRAYER | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH



Father, In The Name Of Jesus Christ ...


1. I PRAY: It is time to break the siege and take new steps for the change of level. Help me, Lord ... ( 2 Kings 7:3-5)


2.  I PRAY: Those things (mention)  have been always tormenting and harassing me. Let them STOP AND NEVER torment and harass me again  (Mark 9:25)


3.  I PRAY: Let the endless cycle of poverty, misery, rejection, and depression STOP and a NEW CYCLE of blessing, prosperity, happiness, and, acceptance should start (1 Chr 4:10)


4.  I PRAY: Stagnation must STOP and advancement must START  ( Deut 1:6-7)


5.  I PRAY: That issue (mention) has taken long. It must come to an end   (Job 19:25-27)


✍ PASTOR T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment