Friday 5 May 2023

SUNDAY 23-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION DAY 14 | EBENEZER SUNDAY SERVICE

 SUNDAY 23-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION  DAY 14  |  EBENEZER SUNDAY SERVICE



● ‭‭I Samuel‬ ‭7‬:‭12‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ “Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen, and called its name Ebenezer, saying, “Thus far the Lord has helped us.””


● This Sunday, we will pray and cry to the Lord for the help that will come only from Him as IT IS WRITTEN in Psalms 20:2, “The Lord will send you help from his holy place and support you from Zion.”


● FROM TODAY'S SERVICE, SOMEONE WILL RECEIVE A RAW HELP FROM ABOVE THAT WILL BAIL YOU OUT OF ALL KIND OF PREDICAMENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST


● Let us pray...


FATHER, I THANK YOU TODAY BECAUSE I will never be helpless. The Lord will help me. I shall not be confounded.  I shall not be ashamed. No one will condemn me (  Isaiah 50:7/9 )


✍️ Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment