Friday 5 May 2023

SATURDAY 22-04-2023 | DAY 13 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | THERE IS HOPE FOR ME

 SATURDAY 22-04-2023 |  DAY 13 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | THERE IS HOPE FOR ME



● The Empty tomb teaches us among many other things that NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!


● Therefore, I would like someone to declare boldly with me and with faith 


● No matter how long my case has taken, there is hope for me!

● No matter what the doctors have said, there is hope for me!

● No matter how deteriorated is my marriage, there is hope for me!

● No matter how empty is my bank account, there is hope for me!

● No matter how damaged my health is, there is hope for me!

● No matter how devastated my emotions and feelings are, there is hope for me!

● No matter bad the economy of my country is, there is hope for me!

● No matter how impossible my case is, there is hope for me!


IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !


Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment