Friday 5 May 2023

21ST APRIL 2023 | POST-RESSURECTION TESTIMONY

 


Shalom Pastor TD and to all, WORD OF LIFE family !


Pastor TD,


●  I want to thank God for his blessings in my life in this post-resurrection prayer season.


●  Indeed, I was waiting for the renewal of my resident permit, which I had applied for several months ago, as well as that of my parents, which had been requested for 6 months. 


●  And this week when I should have had my session with Pastor TD, it was proposed to postpone to the next day because of intense fatigue. 


●  But I asked the Pastor insistently to maintain the session in order to be nourished by the Word of God without postponement.


●  And during the session, I remember the pastor telling me YOUR BLESSING IS LOADING


●  Lo and behold ... exactly one day after the session, my parents received the notification of the renewal of their residence permits, and I also received mine today (two days after the session).


●  Yes, our blessings were loading, as our shepherd told me, and it was important not to give the enemy the opportunity to sit on them and waste more time.


●  So join me in glorifying the name of our Lord JESUS CHRIST!


HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH CHRIST IS TRULY RISEN!


A daughter of the Word of Life family!

No comments:

Post a Comment