Monday 29 May 2023

KINGDOM BIBLESTUDY | FRIDAY 29-05- 2023 | BLOODLINE PATTERN

 KINGDOM BIBLESTUDY | FRIDAY 29-05- 2023 | BLOODLINE PATTERN 



CHAPTER 1 | WHAT DO WE MEAN BY BLOODLINE PATTERN?


● A bloodline pattern exists in a family if some events or incidents occur repeatedly, regularly, seasonally or occasionally.


● That thing that happens to you repeatedly or intermittently is a pattern, and if members of your family in the past experienced it and it still happens to the present generation, and may likely happen to the future generation, if not halted, it can be referred to as family or bloodline pattern.


That is what we call in another word giants.


CHAPTER 2 | HOW BLOODLINE PATTERNS START


● Every bloodline pattern; whether positive or negative, originates from a source.


● It starts from somebody, somewhere or from an encounter. It could start from an individual who lived a kind of life, or, who provoked some blessings or curses as the case may be. 


● The effects of such deeds now trickle down, impact and run through the lineage from one generation to another.


CHAPTER 3 | DISCOVER THE PREVALENT PATTERNS IN YOUR LINEAGE


PATTERN 1 | PATTERN OF ANGER 


● This is illustrated in the story of Cain ( Gen 4:6 ), story of Lamech and his wives ( Gen 4:19 )


PATTERN  2 | PATTERN OF DELAY, INCOMPLETION AND PREMATURE DEATH 

 

Genesis 11:10 - 26


What is the spirit of Terah?


1 | Terah is the spirit of delay. ( Gen 11:14-17, Gen 11:26 )


● Everyone in Terahs genealogy sired in their 30's. But Terah in his 70's.


2 | Terah is the spirit of premature death. ( Gen 11:28, Num 14:35 )


● In his lineage, Terah was the only one who burried his son.


●  After Terah died, Abraham moved to the next level


May the spirit of Terah in you die today and now in Jesus' Name.


I revoke and I rebuke the evil spirit of Terah in anyone listening to me this morning in the name of Jesus Christ!!!


PATTERN  3 | PATTERN OF BARRENNESS 


● Abraham's Lineage was Associated with  Barrenness Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's wives were all barren for a long period of time before God miraculously intervened and changed their situations. ( Gen 11:30, Genesis 25:21, Jacob, Gen 30:1-2 )


PATTERN 4 | PATTERN OF THE FIRST MALE CHILDREN MISSING THEIR INHERITANCE 

 

● Abraham's firstborn according to the flesh (Ishmael) did not receive the firstborn inheritance, rather Isaac the second born received the blessing. 


● Isaac's firstborn (Esau) didn't get the firstborn inheritance rather Jacob the second son did. 


● Jacob's firstborn (Reuben) did not get the firstborn inheritance rather Judah did. 


● Joseph's firstborn (Manasseh) did not receive the firstborn blessing. 


PATTERN 5 | PATTERN OF LIES

 

● Abraham's lineage was renowned for Telling Lies


- Abraham :  ( Genesis chapter 20:2 )

- Isaac :  ( Gen 26:6-7 )

- Jacob : ( Gen 27:19)

- The children of Jacob ( Gen 37:29-35 )


PATTERN 6 | PATTERN OF LUST AND SEXUAL IMMORALITY 


 ( 1 Kings 3:3, 1 Kings 11:1 )


● Solomon had the lust for women in his heart but came to be seen later in his life. 


● David committed adultery with Bathsheba, David mentioned something fundamental in his prayer; Dealing with iniquity. ( Psalms 51:5 )


● In this text, David talks about iniquity and about sin.


WHAT IS INQUITY?  


● These are sins in our family line that have not been defeated. 


●  David did not only address the fact that he was born with sin, he was also born with iniquity, inherited sin. 


●  David realized that he had a generationally inherited lust issue that was passed down from his father. 


 ● This lust was given more fuel through the rejection of his father. Unbridled sexual lust increased exponentially in his son Solomon, who had 700 wives and 300 concubines! Inherited sin has a compounding work.


●  Iniquity is what Jehovah spoke of to Israel in delivering the commandments of God. ( Exodus 20:5-6 )


●  The word "visiting" shows us that the same temptations and struggles will approach the next generation to repeat it. They will track down the inherited line.


PATTERN 7 | PATTERN OF STRANGE DEATHS


● There was a curse pronounced by Elijah against Ahab and Jezebel their parents in (1 Kings 21:21-22 ).


● Three generations of kings after Ahab died all the same way.


CASE 1 |  Ahaziah died fleeing, followed and assassinated ( 2 Kings 9:27 )


CASE 2 | Joash was a victim of a conspiracy and then was assassinated ( 2 Kings 12:20-21 )


CASE 3 | Amaziah was a victim of a conspiracy. He fled, was pursued and died assassinated ( 2 Kings 14:19-21 )


CHAPTER 4 | HOW TO DEAL WITH BLOODLINE PATTERNS 


1 - Be born again. ( Gal 3:13 ). 

2 - Love the Lord your God. ( Deut 7:9 ). 

3 - Revoke the curse by pleading the blood of Jesus ( 1 Peter 1:18-19, Rev 12:11 )

4 - Raise an altar with an offering to the Lord ( 2 Sam 24:25, Judges 6:24, Judges 8:28 )

5 - Receive the spoken blessings from the spiritual authority. ( Rom 15:19 )

6 - Enter an unconditional covenant of kingdom stewardship ( Exodus 23:25-26 )

7 - Claim your inheritance in God


PRAYER GUIDELINES


Father in the Name of Jesus Christ I come before you and pray with understanding ...


● What has defeated my parents will not defeat me. I declare my victory over the giants in my family line. 


● I revoke the pattern of anger  in my life.


● I revoke the pattern of inner wounds in my life.

 

● I revoke the pattern of unforgiveness in my life.


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare broken the pattern of delay


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare broken the pattern of incompletion.


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare broken the pattern of Premature death. 


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare broken the pattern of barrenness. 


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare broken the pattern of first male children who miss their inheritance. 


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare my firstborn is covered.


● By the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare broken the pattern of lies.


● I declare my freedom from the iniquity in my bloodline.


● I declare broken the pattern of strange deaths and curses. 


● I declare I am blessed in Christ, I am born again and delivered. 


● Father I receive the anointing in this Pentecost season. Spirit of God, fall upon me to be a father/mother of new generation. 


● I declare, I will make it. What has defeated the generation before me, will not be handed down to me. 


● I declare, I am free. I raise an offering to the Lord, my family and generation after me are safe. No drunkard, prostitute and liars will be mentioned in my genealogy. 


● I declare, my children will fear the Lord,  they will love the Lord, be born again and live in victory.  


● I receive the grace to be a servant, steward of the blessing in the ministry, to serve with all my strength and power.

 

● Father, thank you for healing me from unforgiveness. I am free. 


In the name of THE FATHER,  THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT


✍🏽Pastor TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment