Thursday 11 May 2023

KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYERS | THURSDAY 11-05-2023

 KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYERS | THURSDAY 11-05-2023



PRAYER 1. |  PRAY AGAINST BACKWARDNESS


● We pray to resist the forces anti-progress, anti-advancement


1 Kings 13:18 KJV

He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art ; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the Lord, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.


PRAYER 2. |  PRAY AGAINST UNTIMELY DEATH


● We pray to cancel any hidden plan of untimely death


Isaiah 54:17 KJV

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


PRAYER 3.| FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU FOR TURNING THE CURSES OF BALAAM AGAINST OUR CHURCH INTO MULTIPLED BLESSINGS


Numbers 22:6  Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they [are] too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, [that] we may smite them, and [that] I may drive them out of the land...


PRAYER 4 | PRAY FOR THE NEXT SUNDAY SERVICE OF DOMINION


We pray for a massive attendance to the next service for the people to partake their showers of blessings portion 


Ezekiel 34:26 KJV

And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.


✍🏽Pastor TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment