Friday 12 May 2023

FRIDAY 12-05-2023 | DAY 33 | EVIL FINGER, DRY UP IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !

 FRIDAY 12-05-2023 | DAY 33 | EVIL FINGER, DRY UP IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !



1 Kings 13:4 When king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God ... he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand ... dried up ...


● Jeroboam pointed his evil hand against the man of God. As soon as he did, his hand dried up and the altar from which he was operating broke down.


● Today is our warfare day. Those hands will wither and those evil altars will break. God's hand is on you. The blood of Jesus is speaking on your behalf. Engage prayers !


Father, in the name of Jesus Christ,...


● Arise and fight those who fight  the Word of life, our pastor and his family and all the families thereof


● Let the finger of accusation of the enemy against me dry up. 


● There is no more condemnation against me ( Romans 8:1 )


● Every evil altar erected to demote me, to disgrace me, to ashame me shall catch the owner!


● Every JEROBOAM ministering against me and mentioning my name or the name of my loved ones  by any evil altar, they shall be disgraced and their hand will wither,


● By the supreme sacrifice of Jesus on the cross,  I will be promoted. I will be honoured. I will be favoured, I will be exempted !


✍🏽Pastor TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment