Friday 5 May 2023

40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION TESTIMONY| FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAVE A NORMAL BLOOD LEVEL

40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION TESTIMONY| FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAVE A NORMAL BLOOD LEVEL


● My name is Shanice

● I've been battling a bleeding disorder since November 2020 that's when I noticed the first symptoms,

● I've been anaemic since but God did something awesome recently and for the very first time I had a normal blood level

● I had been having bleeds from January till this month and they stopped last week.

● Pastor visited me in the hospital and we prayed and with that I knew my healing had come 🙏🏻

● I was on medication that I finished yesterday and I believe God will work through it and it will be the last medication for ITP I'll ever take,

● I Am Greatful to God and I will live to sing the goodness of God in my life because I have seen him

● Thank you so much as well pastor,God bless you for the visiting and prayers 🙏🏻

● My blood level was 8.6 when I got discharged on Wednesday last week and on Monday it was 13.0,I can assure you I took nothing

Shanice




No comments:

Post a Comment