Friday 5 May 2023

THURSDAY 27-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 18 | HOPE AGAINST HOPE

 THURSDAY 27-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 18 | HOPE AGAINST HOPE



● Sara was barren and passed the menopause. Yet, in the midst of it all, "Abraham against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken,..." ( Romans 4:18)


● Eventually, Sarah conceived and bore a son and Abraham became the father according to that which was spoken.


● NO MATTER HOW DARK YOUR SITUATION IS, THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU!


● I DECLARE AND I DECREE TODAY...


● No matter how long my case has taken, my God lives ( Job 19:25-27)


● No matter what the doctors have said, I am alive ( Ecc 9:4)


● No matter how impossible is my situation, nothing is impossible with God ( Luke 1:37) 


● Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. ( Psalm 30:5 (30-6)


✍️ Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment