Friday 5 May 2023

WEDNESDAY 26-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 17| GOD MEANT IT UNTO GOOD

 WEDNESDAY 26-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 17| GOD MEANT IT UNTO GOOD



Genesis 50:20-21 "... But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive..."


● Joseph's brothers thought evil against him, but God turned it around for his good and for their good. Hallelujah ! 


● No matter the pain, THE GOD OF THE TURNAROUND SHALL TURN THINGS AROUND TO YOU FOR A TESTIMONY...


I DECLARE AND I DECREE TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ...


● My God is turning my tears into laughter. Psa 126:6


● The time for others to listen to my testimony has come. 1Sa 17:36-37


● The scars of my battles will be used to testify the glory of God. Acts 1:3


● Any voice saying that I  will not celebrate is silenced. Titus 1:10-11


✍️ Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment