Friday 28 April 2023

VICTORIOUS PROCLAMATION | FRIDAY 28-04-2023

VICTORIOUS PROCLAMATION | FRIDAY 28-04-2023



1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 


History’s most unique testimony to the Gospel occurred shortly after Jesus Christ rose from the grave. Christ embarked on a remarkable journey to make “proclamation to the spirits in prison.” Who were these spirits? Why and where were they incarcerated?

 

The spirits were the “sons of God” of Genesis 6, Satan’s minions, who waged war in the antediluvian civilization to prevent the advent of Jesus Christ through whom God would fulfill His promise of salvation. When God judged the earth with a worldwide flood, He imprisoned these transgressing demons in Tartarus.

 

Jesus Christ’s pronouncement of His victory on the cross resounded against the gates of hell.

 

The resurrected Christ was visible proof to the incarcerated demons of the utter failure and defeat of Satan’s strategy.

 

Jesus Christ had paid the penalty for sin so that anyone can express faith in Him and enter into a relationship with God for all eternity.

 

Gen 50:20  But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. 

Revelation 1:18 KJV I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. 

 

BIBLICAL DECLARATIONS FOR VICTORY OVER SATAN

 

“He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.” -Colossians 1:13-14

Proclamation: I have been delivered from the kingdom of darkness and now belong to the kingdom of God. I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus, and Satan has no hold on my life. Because the blood of Jesus was shed for me, I am completely forgiven of all of my sins.

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” -Luke 10:19-20

Proclamation: In Christ I have been given authority over every evil spirit, and no demon will harm me. I trample on all of the works of the devil because of the finished work of Jesus. Demons are subject to me in the name of Jesus. I rejoice that my name is written in heaven, that my life belongs to God, and that I am His child.

“And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.” -Romans 16:20

“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” -1 John 3:8

Proclamation: The God of peace crushes Satan under my feet. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil, and I declare that every work of the evil one is destroyed in my life. Satan is totally defeated, and I am completely victorious in Christ. 

“God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” -2 Timothy 1:7

Proclamation: I am not subject to the spirit of fear, anxiety, or intimidation. God’s perfect love casts out all fear, and He has filled me with the love and power of the Holy Spirit. My mind is clear, sound, and at peace.

Col 2:15  Having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 

 

Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 


Proclamation: The key of death and hell is not in the hand of the devil, but in the hand of Jesus. I will not fear the devil. Satan is powerless. Satan is Disarmed. Satan is Stripped. Satan is Naked. Satan is Spoiled. Satan is Helpless. Satan is Defeated. He cannot kill me. He has no power over me.

 

Act 2:24  God hath raised up Christ, having loosed the pains of death: because IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE THAT HE SHOULD BE HOLDEN OF IT. 

 

Proclamation : If death could not hold Christ. The same way it is impossible for the devil to tie me down in any way. If it was impossible for the devil to prevail over Christ while on the earth, it is/will be impossible for the devil to prevail over me. (Acts 2:24)

 

1 John 4:4 KJV Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, than he that is in the world.

 

Proclamation : Because, the devil is not and will never be superior to me in strength and in power.

 

Proclamation : As far as redemption is concerned, In Christ, I am far more superior in power, in strength, in authority to him and his angels put together.

 

Hallelujah!!!

1 John 4:4 KJV Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU, than he that is in the world.

 

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And PREVAILED NOT; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

 

Jeremiah 1:19 And they shall fight against thee; but THEY SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST THEE; for I [am] with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.

 

Proclamation : THE DEVIL CAN CHALLENGE YOU. HE CAN ENGAGE WAR AGAINST YOU. BUT NO MATTER HOW BADLY THEY FIGHT, NO MATTER HOW LONG THE BATTLE WILL TAKE, THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PREVAIL IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

 

Proclamation :  “No weapon that is formed against me will prosper” (Isaiah 54:17)

 

Proclamation : "You who are in me are greater than he who is in the world" ( 1 John 4:4)

 

Proclamation : “My enemies shall come out against me one way and the Lord will cause them flee before me seven ways.” (Deuteronomy 28:7)


Proclamation :  "They shall fight against me; but they shall not prevail against thee" (Jeremiah 1:19 / Matthew 16:18)


Proclamation : "The very hairs of my head are all numbered and not a hair on my head will be lost." (Luke 12:7/ 21:18)

 

Ephesians 2:6 God hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

 

Ephesians 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:  


Luke 10:18-19, Jesus says unto his disciples,

 

● "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you".

Proclamation :

 

Because where I am seated in Christ is far above where the devil is positioned, I declare that I am far above the devil.

 

I have power to tread on all the power of the enemy. No devil can hurt me ...

 

As long as I remain above, no devil will ever hurt me.

 

A message to anyone who has been hurt by the enemy. Maybe you have fallen into sin. Arise. Get out of the floor. Return. Repent.

 

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

 

Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. 

 

Proclamation :

 

The same way Jesus saw the downfall of the enemy, the same way, I will see the downfall of the enemy in my life in the Name Of Jesus Christ.

 

The same way Jesus saw the downfall of the enemy, the same way, the enemy will not see your downfall in the Name Of Jesus Christ 


Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment