Thursday 20 April 2023

THURSDAY 20-04-2023 | DAY 11 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | JESUS HAS COME OUT. I AM COMING OUT TOO

 THURSDAY 20-04-2023 |  DAY 11 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | JESUS HAS COME OUT. I AM COMING OUT TOO



Matthew 27:66 "So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch."


1- Strong and tough devices were put into place by the devil and his agents to prevent the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. ( Matthew 27: 62-66). 


2- The imposing door was sealed with the Roman seal. Anyone who dared to break the seal was subject to severe punishment


3- A patrol of well trained Roman soldiers had been deployed to ensure maximum security. It was very dangerous and almost impossible for anyone to enter or exit the grave.


● THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT despite all those demonic devices, Jesus Christ came out of the tomb by the power of the Almighty God and He is alive forever more. 


PRAISE SESSION


● I THANK YOU FATHER because the devil cannot and will not keep me in the tomb


● I THANK YOU FATHER because I belong to the winning side not to the losing side


● I THANK YOU FATHER because everything Jesus has ever spoken to me will be literally confirmed in my life


● I THANK YOU FATHER because no matter the obstacles the enemy placed on my path, they will be shattered and I will come out


IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !


Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment