Friday 21 April 2023

IMPARTATION AND MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT OF RESURRECTION | FRIDAY 21-04-2023

*THE IMPARTATION AND MANIFESTATION OF THE SPIRIT OF RESURRECTION*



● When you read *2Ki 2:9*  And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said,  I pray thee, let a  *double portion* of thy spirit be upon me. 


● But when you read *2Ki 2:10*  And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless,  *if thou see me*  when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. 

- I like the part that says, *"If thou see ..."* You will receive a double portion only if you can see. If you can see, you can get. What you will see, is what you will get. It's not only a wish,  you must see it.


● Remember God told Abraham in *Gen 13:14*  And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him,  *Lift up now thine eyes, and look*  from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: 

In *Gen 13:15*  For all  *the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it,*  and to thy seed for ever. 


- *What you see, is what you will get.*  In other words, if you can't see, you can't get. Nowander there are people they can listen to messages one after another, but as long as they don't see they will never get.

● All of us we have the same Bible but we don't have the same vision. You need to visualize before you actualize. What you can not visualize you can not actualize.


● Remember the woman in *2Ki 4:9* who received Elisha. The Bible says, "And she said unto her husband, Behold now,  *I perceive that this is an holy man of God,*  which passeth by us continually."

- It is only when she perceived that she conceived. *2 Kings 4:17* And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.


● There is noway you can conceive before you perceive. She was receiving Elisha as a passerby but one day she saw Elisha as a man of God. And when she received him as a man of God, she received the blessings from the man of God. 


● Jesus says something very interesting in *Mat 10:41*  He that  *receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward;* and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. 

- It is not about the man of God, it is about your perception, your visualization, your revelation, ...  *IT'S ABOUT YOU.*


● Paul says something interesting in *Eph 1:18*   *The eyes of your understanding* being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 

● *Eph 1:19  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,


*PRAYER |* I pray that God will open your eyes so that you may understand the power of resurrection. There is noway there be manifestation without visualization. But before there is a visualization, there must be an impartation. there is an impartation, visualization and then manifestation of the resurrection.

● That is why I can preach from morning to evening, from Jnauary to December, if you can't see it in the spirit, it can't manifest in your life.


● Paul; says in *Rom 1:11*  For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be  *established;* ... it means to be grounded, to be rooted.


*Why should you be rooted?*

- For you to manifest the fruits. The purpose of establishment, of the root is the fruit. You need to rooted to have the fruits. If there is no root, there is no fruit. Paul says I long to see you to impart to you ... which simply means that the spirit of resurrection will not manifest in your life until and unless you see the picture of resurrection. Until you see and have the picture from the scripture there will be no feature and no future in your life.

*PRAYER |* I pray your eyes will be open from now.


● In *Matthew 6:3-6,* the people saw Jesus as one of the country men, as a carpenter.

● *Mar 6:3 Is not this the carpenter,*  the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him. 

● *Mar 6:4*  But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 

- And because they saw Jesus as a carpenter, Jesus could not do anything there.

● *Mar 6:5*  And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 

● *Mar 6:6*  And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching. 

- So the power of resurrection will find manifestation by your visualization. You must see it first so that you can get it. I pray that you wills see it finally.


*I have 4 pictures that I want to share with you today that will help you to have the picture of the resurrection for it to be able to manifest in your life.*

Lord, open the eyes of your people, that they will see the resurrection in their lives in the name of Jesus Christ.


*PICTURE 1 | THE PICTURE OF THE GARMENT*

This is the picture of *NEW GARMENT.* 

● You must picture yourself with new garment. You must visualize yourself with the garment of the resurrected


● Remember in *John 20:5 KJVS* And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in. 

● *John 20:7* And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

● *John 20:8*  Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and  *he saw, and believed.* 

- He saw and believed. What did they saw? They saw the cloth of Jesus that was wrapped on him when he was buried. Those clothes remained in the tomb.

- Meaning; Jesus came out with new clothes.


*WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE RESURRECTION?*

The sepulchre : Jesus left the graveclothes


● In *John 11:44,* we read ... And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

● From this Scripture, it is clear that though out of the grave, Lazarus still had the graveclothes on him.


● After his resurrection, Jesus left the graveclothes in the grave. He didn't come out with them 

- God is telling me to tell you that your clothes are changing.

- Jesus said, "...Loose him, and let him go." The Lord is giving me an instruction to loose you an let you go.

*PRAYER |* Open your hand and pray where you are, Father in the name of Jesus Christ, Jesus left the grave clothes in the tomb. I can not be in Christ and carry on me the cloth of death.


● Though saved and resurrected together with Christ, some believers may carry on them the graveclothes.

● Do you know that in Christ you are no more in the grave? Do you know that in Christ, you are resurrected and seated with Christ in heavenly places? 


● Read *Ephesians 2:6* God has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:


● *Declare with me*  .. God has raised me up together, and made me sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

● *Declare again*  ... I am resurrected with Christ and seated with Christ in heavenly places ...

- You are removing the grave cloth of curses in your life


● God says in *Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law,*  being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 

*PRAYER |* I am redeemed from curses, I will nolonger have the cloth of curses on me. I am not cursed, I am blessed. Jesus died on the cross for me to be blessed

*PRAY with Mat 8:17*  That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,  *Himself took our infirmities,* and bare our sicknesses. 

*PRAYER |* I will never carry on me the cloth on infirmities again because Jesus died for it. I see myself with the cloth of perfect health.

● You know I always tell you, I will never be sick. Why? Because I see myself healthy as Jesus died on the cross for my sickness and he took it. Hallelujah! I can not have on me the sickness that Jesus carried on the cross.

*PRAYER |* I will not have the cloth of rejection on me. I am removing the cloth of rejection. 

*PRAY with Isa 61:3*  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, *the garment of praise* for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 

- From now in the name of Jesus, you are getting on you the garment of praise.

*DECLARE |* I can never be depressed. Nobody can depress me because I have the cloth of praise. 

*IMAPRTATION PRAYER |* Receive the garment of favour. Wherever you will go, favour will be your new cloth, it will manifest in your life. No one will reject you because you have on you the garment of favour, of praise.

*INSTRUCTION |* See yourself with new clothes, the cloth of the resurrected. Because you see it, you will get it.

*PICTURE 2 | THE PICTURE OF THE STONE ROLLED AWAY, THE SEAL BROKEN AND THE SOLDIERS PARALYZED*

It means you have a picture of  *BREAKTHROUGH*


● *Matthew 27:66* says, “So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.”

● When the women came, they saw the stone rolled away. *Mark 16:4 (NIV)* But when they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had been rolled away.


● *Matthew 27:66* the Bible says they had sealed the stone and they added the watch.

You need to see yourself as unstoppable. You need to see yourself as somebody ... nomatter the devices of the devil around you ... you need to see yourself that I can never be blocked by anybody anywhere under heaven.


*APPLICATION*

● Jesus came out of the tomb. the stone was still there, the seal was still there, the watchmen were still there ... I pray for you that no devil will stop your life.

- The word of life can never be stopped by anybody.


● *Matthew 28:2 KJV* And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and ROLLED BACK THE STONE from the door, and sat upon it.

● *Matthew 28:4 KJV* And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men. 


*PRAYER |* I declare rolled away any stone blocking my life. I am getting out of the tomb, I am getting out of confinement. I see myself as unconfined, unstoppable

*DECLARE |* Because of the resurrection of Jesus, no devil can stop my life, money can not stop my life, even if those close to me are against me, I will come out. Father I thank you. I see myself unstoppable

● See yourself coming out of any predicarment. Because of the power of resurrection, you will manifest it in your life. Praise be living God.


*PICTURE 3 | THE PICTURE OF  THE EMPTY TOMB* 

This is the picture of *RELOCATION, ADVANCEMENT*

● In 1 Cor 15:14, Paul says, "If Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain."


- The women found it empty; 

- Peter and John found it empty; 

- The angels said it was empty;  

- The Roman guards terrifyingly declared it to be empty; 

- The chief priests believed it was empty; 

- The grave clothes were evidence that it was empty; and 

- Even modern skeptics reluctantly agree—it was found empty.

Hallelujah ! Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !

*PRAYER |* In the name of Jesus you will never experience stagnation.


● *Matthew 28:6 KJV* He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.


● In *Colossians 1:13,* Paul says, "God has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son"


● Translated is methistemi and it means to transfer, to remove from one place to another, to change situation or place. In short. to translate means to relocate.


*God wants to remove you from the blacklist and move you to the book of life* from the list of the borrowers, of the withered, struggling ...


● *1 John 4:17* says ... as he is, so are we in this world.

This is your season of relocation. You must see yourself as somebody who is not just there in one place. God is relocating you the way he relocated the man in *John 5:5* who had infirmity for thirty eight years


*When God relocates you, people will look for you where they used to see you but they will no longer find you there*


● *Deuteronomy 1:6,* God is telling you ... You have dwelled long enough in this mount: verse 7 Break camp, and get ready! Go ... 


● *John 7:34* Jesus says, "You will look for me, but you will not find me; and where I am, you cannot come"


*DECLARATIONS*

*1. In Christ,* you are seated in heavenly places far above the devil and his agents. ( *Ephesians 1:18/2:6* )


*2. In Christ,* your name is written in the Lamb's book of life, No more in the book of death. No more in the book of misfortune. No more in the book of premature death. But the book of life.

You know, today we are recording in different place from where we were some weeks ago. I don't see myself being in one place stuck there and not moving at all.

*PRAYER |* In the name of Jesus Christ your life must start moving.

*DECLARE |* This is my season of moving. I must move forward. The river Jordan could not stop the Israelites, the red sea could not stop them, the giants could not stop them, the walls of Jericho could not stop them, we have Jesus who is greater than Moses, greater than Joshua, Our Jesus is greater than them all.

*DECLARE |* If the devil could not stop Israel from getting in the promise land, no devil can stop me because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.


*PICTURE 4 | THE PICTUER OF THE SCARS*

This is the picture of *DELIVERANCE*


*John 20:27* "Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

Jesus showed the disciples his scars.

Paul says  in *Act 2:23* that he was delivered from the wicked hands,  "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain"

You must have a picture of yourself delivered from the activities of the wicked hands

● NO MATTER THE NAILS THE DEVIL IS USING TO HURT YOU (in your marriage, in your finances, at work or with your children...), JESUS WILL APPEAR TO YOU AND PROVE TO YOU THAT HE IS ALIVE AND THE SCARS OF THOSE NAILS WILL BECOME YOUR TESTIMONY. ( *Luke 21:12-13* )Hallelujah !!!


*POWERFUL PRAYERS TO DEAL WITH AND BE DELIVERED FROM EVIL HANDS*


● *PRAY | Father I stan on Micah 5:12,* God says, "I will cut off witchcraft out of your hand"

*With the power of resurrection in me,* any hand of withcraft in my family in Church, in the country of which are killing people around here to be cut off.

- See yourself cutting of any hand of witchcraft. Don't be intimidated anymore.


● *PRAY | Ftaher I stand on Job5:12,* "God disappointeth the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise"

*With the power of resurrection in me,* I pray any hand of the wicked will not be able to perform their enterprise. They will shoot at me but they will not be able to send the bullets. They will do all they can do, there hands will wither.


● *PRAY | Father, I stand on In Isaiah:5,* the Bible says, "The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked and the sceptre of the rulers".


*With the power of resurrection in me,* I declare any staff of the wicked is broken today by the power of the resurrection. Any staff appointed by the devil to afflict me will afflict the wicked. They will be afflicted by their own staff.


● *PRAY | Father, I stand on Psalm 125:3,* the Bible says, "The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous".


● *With the power of resurrection in me,* I pray in my house, the rod of the wicked will not be found"


● *PRAY | Father, I stand on 1 Kings 13:4,* we see the hand of Jeroboam being withered.

*With the power of resurrection in me,* I pray Lord, let every altar whereby they are sending arrows against my life be broken and the hand behind it wither. I declare any hand of Jeroboam will wither.


● *PRAY | Father, I stand on Genesis 38:29,*  "Zarah drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out..."

*With the power of resurrection in me,* I declare the spirit of resurrection will manifest in my life.

 

*In the Name Of Jesus Christ ! It is done*


RESURRECTION WILL FIND MANIFESTATION. PICTURE YOURSELF THE WAY I HAVE PREACHED TODAY. YOU WILL SEE THAT POWER MANIFESTING IN YOUR LIFE.


*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment