Saturday 1 April 2023

*SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | DAY 5 | FRIDAY 24-03-2023*

 


*SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | DAY 5 | FRIDAY 24-03-2023*


● *SHEKINAH Greetings Word Of Life*


● *QUOTE OF THE DAY* | *Before a snake bites you, it must come close to you. If the snake bites you, look up to Jesus to heal, not to the wound to wail*.

● Yes ... *The people close to us are the ones who cause us the most painful experiences.*

● We read in *Numbers 21:8*, "And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole [...] *every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live*."

● God is telling you today, " *LET GO* of people who offended you. *LET GO* of their bad actions against you. *LET GO* of negatve feelings toward them."

● Lift your eyes to God. Let God heal you and fill you with his joy, peace, love. Then, you will see the *GAIN BEHIND THE PAIN AND YOU WILL BE GRATEFUL THAT IT HAPPENED*

*Prayer Guidelines*

*Father...*


*1*- Free me from anger, bitterness, resentment and hatred toward my offenders.

*2*- Help me remember no more others hurts. Help me remember no more their actions . Help my conversations be no more negative about them. Help my feelings be no more negative toward them

*3*- Help to have no more negativity coming out of my mouth towards them.

*4* - Help me have no problem to greet them, to talk to them, to be kind to them, to do good to them

*Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment