Saturday 1 April 2023

*SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | | DAY 4 | THURSDAY 23-03-2023*



 *SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | | DAY 4 | THURSDAY 23-03-2023*


● *SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*

● *Quote of the day | Anytime you take offence, you break down your defence*


● *Mark 14:21*, "How horrible it will be for that person who betrays the Son of Man! It would have been better for that person if he had never been born."

● *What made Judas spoil his destiny?* *... HE TOOK OFFENCE..*

● After a woman broke an alabaster flask of most expensive perfume, and poured it on Jesus' head as he was at table, Judas took offence.

● As a result, his defence broke down, Satan entered in, He betrayed and spoiled his destiny ( *Matthew 26:14-15 and Luke 22:3*)

● Anytime you allow bitterness in your heart, you open the door to the devil and allow him to spoil your life.

● Today, I declare flushed out of you any trace of bitterness. Be free and Be happy in the Name Of Jesus Christ !

*PRAYERS*

*Father*, liberate me from my bondage of unforgiveness and bitterness in the Name of Jesus Christ! ( *Ephesians 4:31-32*)

*Father*, bitterness in my heart and unforgiveness in my heart take away my inner peace. Break it today and restore peace in me in the Name of Jesus Christ! ( *Isaiah 26:3*)

*Father*, I acknowledge that bitterness spoils my destiny. I close the door to the devil and pray you set me free today in the Name of Jesus Christ ( *John 8:32*)

*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment