Saturday 1 April 2023

*SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | DAY 3 | WEDNESDAY 22-03-2023*

 


*SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | DAY 3 | WEDNESDAY 22-03-2023*


*Quote of the day : *HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON WHAT IS HAPPENING. JOY DEPENDS ON GOD WHO CONTROLS THE HAPPENING*

● *SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*


● The letter of Paul to the Philippians was written when he was in prison. Amazingly, this is the only epistle wherein we record 16 times the mention of the words 'joy and rejoice. .

● In "Philippians 4:4*, while still in prison, he instructs the church, and insists " *Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice*.

● How can you be in prison and rejoice ? According to Paul, the answer is YES !

● What was the secret behind Paul's unbreakable joy?

1. Paul refused to give people opportunity to pity him or to feel sorry for him.

2 For Paul, Joy is not a feeling ... Joy is a person... Joy is Jesus Christ himself ( *Philippians 1:21*)

3. For Paul, joy is not a product of chance ... Joy is a choice* ( *Philippians 4:11*)

4. Paul knew there was a turnaround ahead. ( *Philippians 1:19*)

CONFESSIONS

1. People will never have the opportunity to pity me or feel sorry for me!

2. If you cannot break Jesus living in me, you cannot break his joy in me

3. My God is in control of what happens ...No matter the circumstances I choose to be content and to rejoice.

4. Jehovah God will turn things around for me in the name of Jesus Christ

✍🏽 *PST T.D KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment