Saturday 1 April 2023

*SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | I AM GOD'S CHOICE | DAY 2 | TUESDAY 21-03-2023*



 *SCHOOL OF UNCOMMON HAPPINESS | I AM GOD'S CHOICE | DAY 2 | TUESDAY 21-03-2023*


● *SHEKINAH GREETINGS CHOSEN ONES AND UNCOMMON HAPPY TUESDAY TO YOU*

● In *Genesis 49:31,* aqwe read Jacob's declaration, *"There they buried Abraham and his wife Sarah; there they buried Isaac and his wife Rebekah; and there I buried Leah".*

● Jacob hated Leah but loved Rachel. But at the end, it was not Rachel but Leah who was buried in the same sepulchre with Abraham, Sara, Isaac, Rebecca...& Jacob!

● Leah had not been her husband’s choice of a woman. *Yet she was God’s choice to be the ancestor of Christ!*

● No matter who has neglected you, side-lined you, I’ll have you know that *you are not second choice to God!*

● *I PROPHESY OVER YOU TODAY ... GOD WILL PUT YOU IN PLACES WHERE MAN HAS LONG BLOCKED YOU. YOU WILL FIND REST WHERE YOUR HEART LONG DESIRED.*

*Father, I thank you...*


● I'm God's choice. I'm loved, appreciated, accepted, not rejected

● I'm redeemed and free from any curse (spoken, unspoken or generational)

● I am an heir of Abraham’s blessing. I'm therefore uncursable and any spoken or unspoken curse against me, God is changing it into blessing

● I am blessed with fruitfulness, abundance and plenteousness in my body, in my mind, in my spirit, in my field, in my farm, in my finances, in my health. *(Deu 28:4-5 / Deu 28:11)*

● All the earth shall see that I am really and effectively blessed by you. *(Deu 28:10)*

✍ *Past T.D. KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment