Saturday 8 April 2023

PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 14 | THE DRY BONES WILL LIVE | SATURDAY 08-04-2023

 


PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 14 | THE DRY BONES WILL LIVE | SATURDAY 08-04-2023



● *Shekinah Greetings Word Of Life!*


● When Ezekiel was in front of the valley of dry bones, God asked
him a question, "can these bones live?" ( *Ezekiel 37:3* ). This question is a hope-question. It is a question challenging the hope of the prophet.

● In the middle of the dry bones of your life, if God asks you the way he asked Ezekiel, "can these bones live?", what honestly would be your answer?


*Today, after fasting and praying, speak to those dry bones. They will come
back to life for THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU*.



*PRAYER GUIDELINES*


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I PRAY...*

● 1 | No matter how long my case has taken, my God lives ( *Job
19:25-27*)


● * 2* | No matter what the doctors have said, I am alive and for
every living there is hope ( *Ecclesiastes 9:4*)

● 3 | No matter how impossible is my situation, nothing is
impossible with God ( *Luke 1:37*)

● 4 | No matter how empty is my bank account, the door of
miracle is always opened before me by my Father ( *Revelation 3:8*)

● 5 | No matter how damaged my health is, Christ died with my
sickness and came back to life with my perfect health ( *Acts 2:24*)

● 6 | No matter how devastated my emotions and feelings are,
weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
( *Psalm 30:5 (30-6 )*

● 7 | No matter how bad the economy is, God will never abandon
me and will do to me what he did to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ( *Isaiah 30:18*)

✍ *Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.*

No comments:

Post a Comment