Saturday 8 April 2023

MIDNIGHT PRAISE | THE TURNAROUND GOD | SATURDAY 08-04-2023

 *MIDNIGHT PRAISE | THE TURNAROUND GOD | SATURDAY 08-04-2023*




*Through Praise*, God can change the unchangeable  and reverse the irreversible. To reverse is simply to rewind or bring back a scenario that has passed


● *1- Praise the turnaround God who alone can reverse mourning into celebration*


In the days of Esther, Haman made a decree to kill all the Jews living in Persia. Because of the evil decree, the Bible says in *Esther 4:3* "…There was great  mourning…”


● After fasting and praying, *mourning was reversed into celebration*


*Est 8:15*  And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad.


*Est 8:16*  The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour. 


*Est 8:17* And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. 


● *2- Praise God who can reverse evil decrees written against us into favorable decrees.*


● After the fast, the wicked Haman died, his evil plan against the Jews aborted and his evil decree was reversed.


● As you are praising this night, expect a supernatural intervention from God to reverse the irreversible, change the unchangeable, stop the unstoppable ...


● What are the decrees speaking in your family? As we are praising this night, it will be reversed in the Name Of Jesus Christ !


● *3- Praise the turnaround God who alone can reverse bareness to fruitfulness like Hannah*


*Exo 23:26*  There shall none cast her young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. 


• *Dryness is reversible through praise*. 


• *Psalm 1:2-3*, David says... The righteous is like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither..."


• *I declare and I decree as you are praising God tonight* ... NO MORE DRYNESS IN YOUR LIFE. 


• *I praise you* my God because you alone can keep my leaves green and fresh. 


• As I praise you tonight, no more dryness in my finances, in my prayer life etc. In the Name Of Jesus Christ!


● *4- Praise the turnaround God who alone can reverse poverty to prosperity*.


*3 Jn 1:2* Beloved, I pray that in all things thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 


● *5- Praise the turnaround God who alone can turn sickness to health*.


*Jer 30:17*  For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith Jehovah; because they have called thee an outcast, saying, It is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. 


● *6- Praise the turnaround God who alone can  turn stagnation to breakthrough* 


*1Sa 12:6*  And Samuel said unto the people, It is the LORD that advanced Moses and Aaron, and that brought your fathers up out of the land of Egypt. 


● *7- Praise the turnaround God who alone can  turn failure to success and DEFEAT TO VICTORY*.


● *Jos 7:6*  And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the LORD until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads. 


● *Jos 8:28*  And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day. 


● *8- Praise the turnaround God who alone can turn marital spell to marital peace* 


*Isa 32:18*  And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places; 


● *9- Praise the turnaround God who alone can reverse hopelessness to hopefulness*.


*Matthew 17:21* - However this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.” AMP. [But this kind of demon does not go out except by prayer and fasting.]”. 


● The case of this man was so stubborn that it became hopeless. But Jesus said, that kind can be subdued.


● *Praise the turnaround God who alone can open your graves and get you of it*.


*Ezekiel 37:12*, God says to us ... "My people, Word of Life People, I will open your graves, and I will cause you to come up out of your graves."


• To anyone who is hopeless, I have a Good News ... "*There is hope for you because God is alive. Praise Him*.


• In *Job 19:25*, while Job's life was completely destroyed, Job said ... My Redeemer is alive


• Father, things may not be aligned for me. but *I  praise you because I know that you are alive*. 


• To anyone who is hopeless, I have a Good News ... " *There is hope for you because You are alive.*


• In *Ecclesiastes 9:4*, the Bible says, "For the living there is hope. A living dog is better than a dead lion.


• Father, Thank you Lord for I am alive. Because I am alive, there is hope for me.


● *10- Praise the turnaround God who alone can reverse hindrance to radiance, sorrow to glory and stagnation to manifestation*.


*ISAIAH 58:8 BBE* Then will light be shining on you like the morning, and your wounds will quickly be well: and your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will come after you.


• Tonight, as you praise the Lord, any demonic cover hindering your manifestation is destroyed 


• *Isaiah 23:7*, "I will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people..."


• Father, I praise you tonight because this is my season of manifestation. Any demonic covering hindering the manifestation of my greatness, my talent, my gift, my ministry is destroyed in the Name Of Jesus Christ.


● *11- By faith, Praise the turnaround God who alone can reverse Irreversible cases*


● Lazarus was buried in the grave for four days but his death was reversed by faith. Jesus told Martha :" *if you believe*, you will see the glory of God" ( *John 11:40*)


● *12- By faith, Praise the turnaround God who alone can move mountain* 


● Jesus says, "Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed ... *and believe* ...he shall have whatsoever he saith." ( *Mark 11:23*)


• *Father, Thank you* because this is my season of manifestation.


• *Father, Thank you* because I am out of the grave of immorality, 


• Father, Thank you because I am out of the grave of drug abuse, 


• *Father, Thank you* because I am out of the grave of marital instability, 


• *Father, Thank you* because I am out of the grave of disease... 


IN JESUS NAME !!!


*✍️ Pst. T D Kasuku*

No comments:

Post a Comment