Friday 7 April 2023

*PASSOVER WEEK | THE BLOOD SPEAKS | FRIDAY 07-04-2023*

 *PASSOVER WEEK | THE BLOOD SPEAKS | FRIDAY 07-04-2023*



In Hebrews 12:24, it is written "And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel."


From this text, it is an undeniable fact that the same way Abel's blood spoke, the same way Jesus' blood speaks. It does not only speak but it speaks better things.


In Exodus 4:8, we read,  And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign. 


What was it?


It was the voice of the blood.


Exo 12:13  And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. 


Exo 12:29  And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. 


Exo 12:30  And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 


Exo 12:31  And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said. 


Exo 12:32  Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also. 

The Exodus


Exo 12:33  And the Egyptians were urgent upon the people, that they might send them out of the land in haste; for they said, We be all dead men. 


Exo 12:34  And the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneadingtroughs being bound up in their clothes upon their shoulders. 


Exo 12:35  And the children of Israel did according to the word of Moses; and they borrowed of the Egyptians jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: 


Exo 12:36  And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians. 


Engaging the redemptive power of the blood of Jesus Christ is simply the taking hold of the authority and power available to us by the death and resurrection of Jesus. 


We engage the redemptive power of the blood by believing in our heart and confessing with our mouths the salvation and deliverance the blood has brought us. 


Therefore, it is important to know how to plead, to claim and appropriate the benefits of the blood of Jesus Christ in our life because the power that saves is also the power that releases, delivers, and neutralizes the enterprises of hell and the weaknesses of the flesh. 


This is the only way to enjoy its effectiveness in our life, our family and .


1. The blood speaks forgiveness of sins : God no longer holds anything against us. Silence the voice of guilt.


Heb 9:22  And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. 


PRAY : | By the power of the blood of Jesus, I am no longer under condemnation of the sins of the past.


2. The blood speaks cleasing of sins : the blood is our spiritual detergent. Silence the voice of condemnation.


Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? 


1 Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 


Rev 7:14  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 


PRAY | Father, cleanse me and my family members from every useless thing (name it) in the name of Jesus Christ! 


3. The blood speaks access to the holiest : which was the privilege of the high priest only. Silence the voice of the law.


Heb 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 


Eph 2:13  But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 


PRAY | Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, draw near and close to you everyone in my family (husband, wife, children, siblings, …) who is still far from you.


4. The blood speaks reconciliation with God : we were separated, enemies, now we are back to relationship and fellowship with God. Silence the voice of enmity.



Col 1:20  And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. 


# The blood of Christ speaks fellowship


# The blood draws us close to God.


# PRAY | Father, let forgiveness, joy, quietness, peace and reconciliation be established and effective in every area of my life (family, finance, children, office, relationship ...).


# Application


# By faith, I engage the redemptive power of the blood of Jesus Christ to draw my family close to God in the name of Jesus.


# I break down by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ every wall which separates my family from the presence of God in the name of Jesus Christ ! 


5. The blood speaks justification : God looks at us as if we have never sinned. Silence the voice of condemnation.


Rom 5:9  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.


PRAY | Father, cause me to think right, to believe right so that my life will reflect Christ. Amen!


6. The blood speaks  sanctification : we are set apart by the blood.


Heb 13:12  Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. 


PRAY | Father, empower me by your Spirit to live holy, dedicated, devoted and totally set apart 


7. The blood speaks victory over the devil : we are victorious/overcomers through and by the blood.


Rev 12:11  And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 


PRAY | By the power of the blood of Jesus, I declare that I am victorious. I am a conqueror and more than a conqueror. I am a winner. I am not a loser. I have power to tread upon serpents, scorpions and the powers of darkness. Amen!


8. The blood speaks freedom, redemption and salvation : we are no longer slaves, bound and tied by the enemy.


1 Pe 1:18  Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 


Zec 9:11  As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.


In 1 Peter 1:18, Peter reveals to us there's a lifestyle handed down to us and our children by the mean of the blood.


He calls it "the useless (futile) way of life handed down (inherited) from your fathers (forefathers)".


If we inherit such evil things from the blood of our fathers and forefathers, we can only deal with it with the blood of Jesus Christ.


That's why Peter says, "you were redeemed...from the useless way of life handed down from your fathers, with precious blood, as of a faultless and pure lamb, the blood of Christ; -1 Peter 1:18-19


PRAY | Father, I pray that by the blood of the covenant you send forth all prisoners free, draw captives out of the waterless pit and open all closed doors (finances, relationships, divine connections, ...) in the name of Jesus-Christ! Amen! 


9. The blood speaks life : no more in the tomb/grave.


Joh 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 


PRAY | I speak divine life in my human life. I speak eternal life over my mortal life. I speak life in my marriage, life in my finances, life in my body, life in my children, life in my wife, life in my husband, life in my country, life in my bedroom, life in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen! 


10. The blood speaks healing : perfect health is our portion.


Isa 53:5  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 


PRAY | Lord Jesus, with your stripes I am healed in my body. With your stripes I am healed in my emotions. With your stripes I am healed in my feelings. With your stripes I am healed in my memory. With your stripes I am healed in my mind. 


11. The blood speaks exemption : what affects others is not permitted to affect us.


Exo 12:13  And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. 


Exo 12:23  For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. 


PRAY | In the Name of Jesus Christ, 


I mark my life with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my husband with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my wife with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my children with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my house with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my office with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my car with the blood for exemption. 

I mark my bedroom with the blood for exemption. Amen! 


12. The blood speaks covenant : we are sons of the covenant by his blood.


Mat 26:28  For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 


Luk 22:20  Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. 



PRAY | By the power of the blood, I destroy, I cancel and revoke any ungodly, wicked and demonic covenant made by me or by my forefathers. I seal and establish my new covenant with God in the blood of Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment