Sunday 9 April 2023

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY | 09-04-2023



 HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY |  09-04-2023


Happy Sunday Of Resurrection To All


● As you all know this day is the day of celebration of the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!


● What is the Lord saying to us this day ?


● From Ez 37:12, God says to us, "I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel."


● What does resurrection mean?


1- RESURRECTION means RELOCATION, CHANGE OF LEVEL


In Luke 24: 5-6, we read, "... Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen..."


2- RESURRECTION means BREAKTHROUGH AND OPEN DOORS


Mark 16:4 says, "…the stone was rolled away …"


3- RESURRECTION means POWER HAS CHANGED HAND


Rev 1:18 says, "I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."


WELCOME TO THE SUNDAY EASTER SERVICE ... COME AND LET US CELEBRATE THE RISEN LORD.


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL


FATHER, I BY YOUR WORD AND N THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I CONFESS THIS MONTH OF RESURRECTION ...


1- I am changing level. I am relocating. People will no more see me where they used to see me !


2- Doors are opened. I am out of the grave. What could not hold Jesus Christ in the grave will also not be able to hold me back : sickness, poverty, misery, sin, corruption, ...


3-  When Jesus came out of the grave,  there was celebration, exultation, in the camp of God and mourning in the camp of the enemy. I will celebrate, not mourn.


SO SHALL IT BE!


Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment