Thursday 6 April 2023

MIDNIGHT PRAISE | THE GREAT GOD | THURSDAY 06-03-2023

MIDNIGHT PRAISE | THE GREAT GOD | THURSDAY 06-03-2023


● In *Luke 10:18-19*, Jesus says unto his disciples, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you".


● *I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH ABOVE* Satan and I declare and I decree that Satan the fallen angel is defeated and loser (Rev 12:7-9). 


● *I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH ABOVE* Satan and I declare and I decree *It is illegal* for the devil to be above me, to bring me down or to crush me!


● *THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD* because in Christ, because of his anointing on me, 


I am above and higher than Satan. 


● *THANK YOU almighty God* because you have given me more power than the devil and his demons put together in the Name Of Jesus Christ.


● *I PRAISE YOU O LORD* because it is written in 


1 John 4:4 I am of God, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in me, than he that is in the world.


● *Thank You Lord* for I am of God


● *Thank You Lord* for I belong to you


● *Thank you Lord* for I am an overcomer


● *I praise you* because you in me are greater than all, you are greater than any sickness or disease, 


● *I praise you* because you in me are greater than poverty, you in me are greater than any other name, you in me are greater than the intimidation of the eveil one, you in me are greater than rejection, you in me are greater than the storm hitting the boat of my life, you in me are greater than generational curses  ....


Hallelujah !!!


● *I PRAISE YOU* TODAY because it is written in 


Ephesians 1:20-21 The Father raised Christ from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, [...] Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:


● *THANK YOU FATHER* because in Christ, I am seated above principality, and power, I am seated above might, I am seated above dominion, I am seated above every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:


HALLELUJAH !!!


● *I PRAISE YOU* FATHER because your Word says in 


Luke 10:18 I beheld Satan fallen as lightning from heaven.


● *THANK YOU FATHER* because the same way Jesus saw Satan falling, I declare and I decree today as I lift the Name Of the Lord in this season, 


● *In my life* I must see Satan the illegal one falling, 


● *In my life* I must see Satan losing control and being defeated, in my country, in my family, in my businesses, in my health in the Name Of Jesus Christ !!! 


● *Father, thank you* because I will not lose that battle In Jesus' Name!


● *Father, thank you* because I will see the downfall of the enemy in my life. He will not see the downfall of my life in the Name Of Jesus Christ !


IN JESUS NAME !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment