Friday 7 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 13 | 6 TO 6 FASTING AND PRAYER | GOOD THINGS ARE MY PORTION IN CHRIST | FRIDAY 07-04-2023

 


*PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 13 | 6 TO 6 FASTING AND PRAYER | GOOD THINGS ARE MY PORTION IN CHRIST | FRIDAY 07-04-2023*


*SHEKINAH GREETINGS AND SHALOM TO YOU ALL!*


● I don't know who I am talking to. But I believe God is telling someone this morning ... "YOU WILL REJOICE IN EVERY GOOD THING THY GOD HATH GIVEN THEE ..." *(Deuteronomy 26:11)*

● Indeed. God our Father is the God of good things. He has in store good things (good husband, good wife, good job, good house, good car,...) for you because He wants you to rejoice, not to cry.

*What to do? Simple. Ask Him and he will give to you!*

● In *Matthew 7:11,* Jesus says, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in Heaven give good things to them that ask Him?"


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I PRAY...*

● *Deut 26:11* ... Only good things are my portion and I will always rejoice all the days of my life !

*Prov 18:22* ... No turmoil, no chaos, no confusion, no disorder and no commotion in my relationship with my wife, my husband, my children and my loved ones!

*Ps 34:10* ... I shall not want any good thing and you shall not withhold any good thing in all the areas of my life!

*Josh 21:45* ... Let none of the good thing promised to me in your Word fail to pass in my life, in my family, in my business, in my church, in my country and in the life of my loved ones!

*John 1:46* ... Keep my despisers and mockers alive to see good things coming out of my life, out of my family, out of my business, out of my ministry!

*✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment