Saturday 1 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 6 | YOU ARE A WINNER. NOT A LOSER | FRIDAY 31-03-2023

 


14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 6 | YOU ARE A WINNER. NOT A LOSER | FRIDAY 31-03-2023


● Shekinah Greetings Saints!

● In Luke 10:18-19, Jesus says unto his disciples,

● "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you".

● From this text, Jesus teaches us that :

● 1- Satan is a fallen angel, defeated and loser. : the devil is not permitted to prevail over you, to overcome you or to crush you. It is you to prevail not him.

● 2- In Christ, you are above and higher than Satan : You have more power than him. You belong to a rank higher than his.

● Today you are reminded that You are a winner, not a loser. Use your authority and power in Christ. Defeat the enemy. Establish your victory and dominion over all kind of evil. Enjoy your freedom in Christ!

*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I DECLARE AND I DECREE

● I will see the downfall of the enemy in my life. He will not see the downfall of my life. ( Rev 12:7)

● I shall arise. I shall prevail. I shall overcome. ( Micah 7:8)

● Fear is not my portion. The devil will not scare nor intimidate me! ( Heb 2:14-15)

● Any craftiness of the enemy against me will be exposed.

● No devil will hurt me ( Luke 10:18-19)

● My feet are anointed to crush the enemy ( 1 John 4:4)

✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment