Saturday 1 April 2023

*14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 7 | I WILL DREAM AGAIN | SATURDAY 01-04-2023*



 *14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 7 | I WILL DREAM AGAIN | SATURDAY 01-04-2023*


● *Shekinah Greetings and Happy New Month Of April To You All*

● Is there something you’ve given up on? Today, the Lord is telling you, "It is not over yet".

● It’s easy to give up on our dreams. Easy to say “I’ll never get well.” ... “I’ll never meet the right person.” ... "My dream will never come to pass"

● But the truth is this ... Just because you see nothing does not mean God is doing nothing. No. God is doing something great behind the scene for you. *JUST DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM *

● Scripture talks about death, burial and resurrection.

● Don’t get stuck in the first two phases. You’ve been through the death, you’ve come through the burial. Don’t stop there. Phase 3 is coming.

● Declare with faith and confidence ... It is not over yet!

● Let us go to our Bibles and personalize the Scriptures below by faith as we possess the New Month Of April ...

*Father, In The Name Of Jesus Christ...*

● *I pray with 1 Sam 30:11* ... I don’t care where men left me, God will lift me up! When HE lifts me up, my story must change!

● I* pray with Psalm 118:17* ....My destiny will not pack up prematurely!

● *I pray with Luke 5:5-6* ...That case that men have given up on me, God will give me a testimony of glory in that same area!!!!

● *I pray with John 11:23* ... People might have written my case off but my case is not over. My Lazarus shall rise again!!!

● *I pray with John 12:9* ... The testimony of Lazarus resurrection shook Israel and drew multitude to Christ. The same shall be my portion this year!!!

✍ *Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment