Saturday 1 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 5 | WE ARE FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS | THURSDAY 30-03-2023

 


14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 5 | WE ARE FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS | THURSDAY 30-03-2023


● In Isaiah 8:18 KJV, we read, Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

● What is a sign? It is a clearly visible object bearing a short message in words or pictures.

● You know what? God wants to heal you, to prosper you, to bless you, to make you fruitful, to give you your Samuel. Why ? For 2 reasons:

● 1. He wants to make you a visible sign of healing, of prosperity, of blessing, of fruitfulness!

● 2. He wants people around you to see and know that He is your God. Hallelujah !!!

● As you praise today, be specific. Be expectant. Be focused in prayer. Have faith in the Lord!

● It shall be so according to your faith !


Father, In the Name of Jesus Christ...

● Thank you because PEOPLE WILL NO MORE SEE ME SICK, BROKE, BARREN, STRUGGLING. THEY WILL SEE ME HEALED, PROSPEROUS, FRUITFUL AND BLESSED!

● Thank you for making me a sign and a living testiimony that will make people know you are LORD!

● Thank you because I have been listening to others' testimonies, the time for others to listen to mine has come.

● Let my hands hold my Samuel so that I can testify like Hannah "For this child I prayed"

● Give me my Samuel, O Lord, that will silence the mockers and draw multitude to you!

✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment