Saturday 1 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 4 | VICTORY PRAISE | WEDNESDAY 29-03-2023

 


14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 4 | VICTORY PRAISE | WEDNESDAY 29-03-2023


● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE

● Genesis 49:8-9, "Judah, ... Your hand will be on the neck of your enemies..."

● Your hand on the neck of your enemies means to hold someone firmly on the ground using the hand on his/her neck.

● The one who has his hand on the neck of another is undoubtedly the one who is victorious in a duel. May your enemy be afraid to rouse you. You are indeed a lion’s cub! Your Father is the lion of the tribe of Judah!

● DON'T ALLOW THE ENEMY TO KEEP YOU ON THE GROUND. IN CHRIST, YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO THE DEVIL. ARISE. TAKE AUTHORITY. SHAKE OFF THE DUST OF YOU. COMMAND THE ENEMY TO BOW BEFORE YOU AND LET YOUR HAND BE ON HIS NECK

● PRAISE OF VICTORY OVER THE ENEMY

● Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ

● Jesus has given me authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. ( Luke 10:19)

● I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principality and might and dominion.. ( Eph 2:6 /20-22)

● I will pursue my enemies and overtake them. ...They will fall under my feet” ( Ps 18:37-38)

● “I lift up a standard against any flood the enemy would try to bring into my life” ( Isaiah 59:19)

● In righteousness I shall be established, and I shall be far from oppression, for I will not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near me. ( Isaiah 54:14)

✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment