Saturday 1 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 3 | JESUS CAN TOUCH YOU AGAIN TODAY| TUESDAY 28-03-2023



 14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 3 | JESUS CAN TOUCH YOU AGAIN TODAY| TUESDAY 28-03-2023


● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE


● In Matthew 8:14-15; Mark 1:29-31; Luke 4:38-39, we find the miracle of Jesus Christ healing Peter's mother in law who was sick of a fever.

● In order for the miracle to occur, the Bible says that Jesus touched her hand ( ). As soon as Jesus touched her hand, three things happened : first, " the fever left her"; second, " she arose" and third, " she ministered unto them"

● As I meditate over this miracle, I'm asking a question, "Why did Jesus touch the hand?"

● Because it was Jesus' method to touch the damaged part to bring healing.

● Anytime Jesus stretched his hand, he was always touching the damaged part of the body or the part under attack and heal it. ( Matthew 9:29 / Matthew 20:34)

● In Luke 22:51, he touched the ear of Malchus and healed him.

● What is it damaged in your life? Which part of your body is it damaged? Which part of your life is it damaged? Is it your emotion? Is it your feeling? Is it your relationship? Is it your marriage? HE CAN TOUCH IT AND HEAL IT IF YOU BELIEVE.


● PRAY AND LET IT BE SO ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH...


● PRAYER 1 | I CONFESS no demon in hell, no principality, no power on earth, no Philistine, no hatred of the enemy will ever dare to stop me in the fulfillment of Gods purpose. Ephesians 1:20

● PRAYER 2 | I CONFESS that the fullness of the life of Christ is my portion. I therefore cancel any project of premature death. I cancel any project of sudden or untimely death. We cancel any demonic project of accident or misfortune against ... John 1:16

● PRAYER 3 | I CONFESS I will pray again, I will serve the Lord again, I will build again, I will be promoted again, I will sprout again, I will dream again. Genesis 37:9 / Job 14:7

● PRAYER 4 | I CONFESS total and complete restoration in every aspect of my life. ! 1 Samuel 30:19

Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment