Saturday 1 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 2 | GOD OF ALL ROUND BLESSINGS... | MONDAY 27-03-2023



 14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 2 | GOD OF ALL ROUND BLESSINGS... | MONDAY 27-03-2023


● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE AND BLESSED NEW WEEK TO YOU ALL


● In Genesis 24:1, the Bible says that "God has blessed Abraham in all things".

● This day, the Lord says to you "I WILL TURN THE CURSE OF YOUR ENEMIES INTO BLESSING" ( Nehemiah 13:2)

● LET US PRAY TO DEDICATE THE WEEK UNTO THE LORD...

● PRAYER GUIDELINES

PRAYER 1 | This week, the Lord will go with me and fight those who fight against me. No defeat in my life ( Deuteronomy 20:4)

PRAYER 2 | This week, my Father will trouble those who trouble me and cause me to enter into my rest. Therefore, no trouble this week ( 2 Thessalonians 1:6)

PRAYER 3 | This week, my Father will turn the curse of Balaam into a blessing for my sake. I am uncursable and highly blessed ( Deuteronomy 23:5)

PRAYER 4 | This week, my Father will order the restoration of all things in my life ( 2 Kings 8:6)

PRAYER 5 | This week, my Father anoints me for supernatural breakthrough. Nothing will stagnate this week ( 1 chronicles 11:18)

PRAYER 6 | This week, my Father will not suffer any man to do me wrong. As I will go out and come in I will be safe ( 1 Chronicles 16:20-22)

✍️ PASTOR TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment