Tuesday 4 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 10 | MY JOSEPH IS ALIVE | TUESDAY 04-04-2023



 *PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 10 | MY JOSEPH IS ALIVE | TUESDAY 04-04-2023*


*SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*

● Some 20 years ago Jacob never expected to have seen Joseph any more. He had given him up for lost, as a dead man, when his sons brought him his coat dipped in blood.

● But one day, God brought back Joseph to Jacob and allowed him to see even his children.

● In *Genesis 48:11,* Israel said to Joseph, "I never expected to see your face again, and now God has allowed me to see your children too."

● What is the Joseph the devil made you believe is dead?

● Did the devil tell you that you cannot make it? You cannot conceive? You cannot get healed? You will fail? You will die?

● Tell him straight " You are a liar. MY JOSEPH IS ALIVE"

● Declare again : In the Name of Jesus Christ, I will conceive. I will get healed. I will succeed and not fail. I will not die but live and proclaim the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

*Prayer session*

*Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I pray ..*


● Grant me the grace to live long and see generations after me to the glory of your Name!
( Ps 91:16 )

● Let every dying dream I never thought would come to pass receive the resurrection power and come back to life! ( Ezek 37:7)

● May every lie the devil ever spoke concerning me be destroyed today! ( John 8:32/36 )

● Wherever the devil said, I will not make it, I declare and I decree I will make it! ( Jos 1:8 )

● Whatever dream of my life the devil tried to kill, I command it to come back to me in full force! ( Gen 48:11 )

SO SHALL IT BE!

Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment