Tuesday 4 April 2023

PASSOVER WEEK | I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES | TUESDAY 04-04-2023

PASSOVER WEEK | I WILL OPEN YOUR GRAVES | TUESDAY 04-04-2023


*CHAPTER 1 | INTRODUCTION*


● Ezekiel 37: 12, “I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.”


• From today's text, God says to us ... "My people, Word of Life People, I will open your graves, and I will cause you to come up out of your graves and bring you forth to the land of promise."


● In Revelation 1: 18 Jesus took the key of hell and death. The devil is keyless.


● I Declare and I Decree over you that in the Name Of Jesus Christ, God will open your grave (of joblessness, of barenness, of financial struggle, of lack, of lack, of sin, ...) and you will come out now and today !


● I DECLARE AND I DECREE ... No matter the devices of the enemy to keep you in the grave, the doors will be opened supernaturally and you will come out.


● I DECLARE AND I DECREE ... Anything kept in demonic graves will be opened up. Your buried finances, your buried health, your buried ministry, your buried marriage, will come out of the grave.


*CHAPTER 2* | *Four signs that my life is on the grave.*


• *Sign 1:* I live a defeated life. 


• When your life is in the grave, you have no victory. You go through battles but you lose. You are overcome by the enemy. 


• From *Jer 1:19*, God is telling you tonight ... They shall fight against you, but they will not defeat you


• Some battles in life take longer, but what matters is that eventually victory shall be granted.


• The battle of Moses against the amalekites took long and his hands were tired, but he raised them and by the help of Aaron and Hur victory came.


• *Sign 2:* Hopelessness


Ezekiel 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.


Ezekiel 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.


Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:


• To anyone who is hopeless tonight, I have a Good News ... "There is hope for you.


• Why? Because ... 


• *1. God is alive.*


• In *Job 19:25*, while Job's life was completely destroyed, Job said ... My Redeemer is alive


• *2. You are alive.*


• In *Ecclesiastes 9:4*, the Bible says, "For the living there is hope. A living dog is better than a dead lion.


• *Sign 3:* Dryness. *Deut 28:23*


Ezekiel 37:1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,


Ezekiel 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.


• You know your life is in the grave when you suffer those 3 kinds of dryness


- Dry heaven | *Deuteronomy 28:23*


Deuteronomy 28:23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.


- Dry breasts | *Hosea 9:14*


Hosea 9:14 Give them, O Lord: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.


- Dry roots | *Mark 11:14-20*


Mark 11:20 And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.


• The Good News today is that *dryness is reversible*. 


• How? By remaining connected to the source. 


• In *Psalm 1:2-3*, David says... The righteous is like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither..."


• *I declare and I decree* ... NO MORE DRYNESS IN YOUR LIFE. 


• *Sign 4:* You carry power, greatness, gifts but no manifestation of it.


Ezekiel 37:10 King James Version


So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.


• From *Ezekiel 37:10*, we learn that the bones Ezekiel saw were an exceeding great army.


• This tells us that your life is in the grave when you are called to be a giant but you live as a dwarf. 


• Take note that your area of struggle is your area of blessing. Abraham was called to be a father of multitudes, but he struggled to conceive with Sarah. 


• Today, any demonic cover hindering your manifestation is destroyed as God says 


*Isaiah 23:7*, "I will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people..."


*CHAPTER 3 | FINAL BLESSINGS*


• *1|* The Word says, "I will open your graves and you will come out". May the Lord confirm his Word as I command your life to come out of the grave in the Name Of Jesus Christ ! *Ez 37:12*


• *2|* I pray the Father to help you holding up your hand up until you get total and complete victory. Your life will not be a defeated life in the name of Jesus Christ!


• *3|* Things may not be aligned for you, but I announce to you today that you are alive and because you are alive, there is hope for you!


• *4|* Your leaves will never wither. As you remain connected to the altar, no more dryness in your finances, in your prayer life in the Name Of Jesus Christ!


• *5|* This is your season of manifestation. Let any demonic covering hindering the manifestation of your greatness, talent, gift, ministry be destroyed in the Name Of Jesus Christ.


• This is your season of manifestation.


• You are out of the grave of immorality, 


• You are out of the grave of drug abuse, 


• You are out of the grave of marital instability, 


• You are out of the grave of disease... 


IN JESUS NAME !!!


*✍️ Pst. T D Kasuku*




No comments:

Post a Comment