Wednesday 8 March 2023

UNCOMMON PATIENCE | DAY 37/40 | TUESDAY 07-03-2023



 *UNCOMMON PATIENCE | DAY 37/40 | TUESDAY 07-03-2023*


● *SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*


● While facing and going through affliction, Job was tempted by his own wife to curse God and die. How did he respond to her? *HE RESPONDED WITH AN UNCOMMON PATIENCE*

● In *Job 14:14*, Job says, "I will wait, till my change come".

● In *Job 19:25*, the same Job says, "I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 

● What happened at the end? His *UNCOMMON PATIENCE* paid him an *UNCOMMON RESTORATION* and the LORD gave him twice as much as he had before. ( *Job 42:10* )

*Abraham and Sara failed to wait*. They got Ishmael while God had in mind Isaac for them.

● Friend, If God says wait ...Obey and Wait. Don’t settle for Ishmael. God has an Isaac for you.

DECLARE LIKE JOB ... *I WILL WAIT UNTIL MY RAIN FALLS … I WILL WAIT UNTIL MY CHANGE COMES … I WILL WAIT UNTIL MY GOD-GIVEN HUSBAND/WIFE COMES* ...

*PRAYER POINTS*


*Pray*: Lord, grant me the grace to wait!

*Pray*: Lord, help me stand the pressure while waiting!

*Pray*: Lord, let any idol and any personal plan B in my heart be exposed and destroyed!

*Pray*: Lord, help me not to miss my Isaac. Help me not to miss my appointed time. Help me not to miss my rain!

*Pray*: Lord, help me fill my cloud patiently until my rain falls!

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

*PASTOR TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment