Thursday 9 March 2023

UNCOMMON FAITH | DAY 39/40 | THURSDAY 09-03-2023

UNCOMMON FAITH | DAY 39/40 | THURSDAY 09-03-2023

 


Today I will talk to you about faith without limits.

 

Straight to the point ... What is it?


Simply said, faith without limits is the kind of faith that believes outside the box. It is the faith that has only one limit ... God.

 

CHAPTER 1 | A LION IN A BOX

 

Please, take note that there is a difference between limits and boundaries.


Boundary means the dividing line or location between two areas.


Limit means restriction. Limit means a cage. Limit means confinement. Limit means living below your potential.


I believe in boundaries. I believe we must respect boundaries. But limit is not a boundary.

 

To understand better the feature of limitation, let us read Ezekiel 19 verse 9, the Bible says, And they put him in ward in chains, and brought him to the king of Babylon: they brought him into holds, that his voice should no more be heard upon the mountains of Israel. 

 

There are many people who live in this world like that caged lion.

 

They live below their potential the same way a caged lion lives below his potential.

They live below their God-given purpose the same way a caged lion lives out of its God-given purpose.

They live for the purpose of entertainment the same way a caged lion lives for the purpose of entertainment and tourism

The lion can fend for himself. The lion doesn't need anybody to help him. He just needs to roar and all the animals run away.


But when a lion is put in a cage, people can throw bottles on him. A caged lion depends on the pity of people.


In the Name Of Jesus Christ, release the godly lion in you!


May you be free from that cage. Release the lion in you. There is a lion in you that is put in cage.

When the lion is caged, even if he roars, people will laugh at him.

May the lion in you be released. Hallelujah!!! May holy anger arises in you to be free from the limitation of the enemy in your life.

 

CHAPTER 2 | TAKE THE SHIELD OF FAITH AND DROP THE MEASURING LINE

 

To be free from that cage, I want to read with you Zechariah chapter number 2 verse 1 to 5.

 

Zec 2:1  I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand. 

 

Zec 2:2  Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof. 

 

Zec 2:3  And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him, 

 

Zec 2:4  And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: 

 

Zec 2:5  For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her. 

 

Today, I have a message for someone ... TAKE THE SHIELD OF FAITH AND DROP THE MEASURING LINE !

 

Someone is like that young man. This young man was running to measure and to limit Jerusalem. God sent an angel. And I am an angel sent to you who have a measuring line in your mind.

 

You have a measuring line.

- That measuring line is what is limiting you.

- Your academic background is limiting you.

- The color of your skin is limiting you.

- Your height is limiting you.

 

Remember that man called what Zacchaeus. He wanted to see Jesus but he was so short.

- Your citizenship can limit you. (I'm a foreigner)

- Your bank account can limit you. (I don't have enough money)

- Your past can limit. (I've aborted. I've killed. I'm not worth it)

- What people say can limit you.

 

But today I want to let you know. Drop that measuring line. Hallelujah!!!


-There are things you can do be beyond your academic background.

- There are things you can do beyond the color of your skin.

- There are things you can do beyond your citizenship.

 

Do not allow anything and anybody to limit you.

 

God told me to tell you ... tell that young man ... I will be your limit.

I want to let you know God wants to be your limit.

Your bank account should not be your limit.

Your past should not be your limit.

 

Do you know what Abraham did? Abraham was a liar. Did it limit him to be used by God? No. God is a merciful God.

 

David was a murderer. Was he limited to serve God despite the fact that he was a murderer? No.

 

Paul was a murderer. Was he not used by God?

 

What can I tell you about Peter? He denied Christ 3 times. Was he not used by God?

 

What are you saying? Why are you so limited?

Well ... I am a foreigner. Now ... Joseph was promoted in a foreign country.

 

What's your problem?

I am a foreigner in this land. Does it limit me?

 

Oh no ... My background ...

Where was David? In which university did David go?

 

Oh no ... The color of my skin ... Barack Obama. Was he limited by the color of his skin?

 

CHAPTER 3 | YOU HAVE A FAITH PROBLEM

 

Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is a faith problem. Not the skin. Not the height. Not the citizenship.

 

Today, I command you in the Name Of Jesus Christ ...

Drop that measuring line ... and pick the shield of faith

 

Measure yourself with the plan of God. Measure yourself with what God says about you. Don't measure yourself with others around you.

Somebody can perform better than you. It should not limit you. You too can.

 

Just say like Paul ... " I can do all things through Christ...". Hallelujah !!!

 

Why are you so limited? The limitation is in your mind. The limitation is your lack of faith.

 

Now listen to me. God is the God of unlimited possibilities.

 

GOD IS NOT A MAN... BECAUSE GOD IS NOT A MAN, HE IS NOT LIMITED BY WHAT LIMITS YOU AS A MAN

 

Time limits you as man but not God since He is Eternal.

 

Space limits you as man but not God since He Omnipresent.

 

Your brain limits you as man but not God since He is Omniscient.

 

Your capacity limits you as man but not God since He is Omnipotent.

 

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

 

You know what? I don't allow anything or anybody to limit me.

Let me tell you. God is unlimited. But you ... yes ... you can limit God ... You are the one who limits God.

 

Someone may ask me ... How do I limit God?... Through your unbelief.

 

Let us read Mark chapter six five to six, the bible says ...

Mar 6:5  And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 

 

Mar 6:6  And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching. 

 

Let us read again Psalm 78 verse 41, the bible says ...

Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel. 

 

So it is not God who is limited. You are the one who limits God.

 

You see? In Mark 6:5-6, Jesus could do nothing not because he was not able, but because people were not believing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 4 | FAITH WITHOUT LIMIT ...

 

Take note of those truths if you want to build a faith without limit ...

 

TRUTH 1 I THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ASK GOD EXCEPT HIS WILL AND YOUR FAITH

 

1 John 5:14 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

 

1 John 5:15 And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

 

● There is an open cheque offered and made available to you by God. To make use of it, cast away your fears and take hold ofyour faith.

 

Luke 9:45 ... they were afraid to ask ...

 

John 14:13 "WHATEVER YOU ASK in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

 

John 14:14 "If you ASK Me ANYTHING in My name, I will do it.

 

John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ASK WHATEVER YOU WISH, and it will be done for you.

 

John 15:16 "You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that WHATEVER YOU ASK OF THE FATHER IN MY NAME HE MAY GIVE TO YOU.

 

John 16:23 "In that day you will not question Me about anything Truly, truly, I say to you, IF YOU ASK THE FATHER FOR ANYTHING IN MY NAME, HE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

 

● 1- You can ask nations (do not ask visas. Ask nations)

Psalms 2:8 Ask me, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.

 

● 2- You can ask double anointing

 

2 Kings 2:9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said to Elisha, Ask what I shall do for you, before I be taken away from you. And Elisha said, I pray you, let a double portion of your spirit be on me.

 

● 3- You can ask wisdom.

1 Kings 3:5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give you.

 

1 Kings 3:6 And Solomon said, You have showed to your servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before you in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with you; and you have kept for him this great kindness, that you have given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.

 

1Ki 3:9  Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people? 

 

1Ki 3:10  And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. 

 

1Ki 3:11  And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment; 

 

 

● 4- You can ask healing.

Mark 10:51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, "What wilt thou that I should do unto thee?" The blind man said unto Him, "Lord, that I might receive my sight."

 

● 5- You can ask children.

1 Samuel 1:11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your handmaid, and remember me, and not forget your handmaid, but will give to your handmaid a man child, then I will give him to the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come on his head.

 

FRIEND, you can ask God anything as long as it is in his will

 

I personally don't limit God. You too can ask God anything.

 

You can ask God to give your husband who is God fearing. You can ask God to give you a wife who is God fearing.

 

You can ask God to give you children. You can.

Therefore, there is no limit to what you can ask God.

 

 

NUMBER 2 | THERE IS NO LIMIT TO YOUR PROGRESS.

 

Proverbs 4 18 the Bible says ...

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 

 

I pray that you will progress continuously.

I want you to know there is no limit to your progress. May God be the limit of your life.

 

NUMBER 3 | THERE IS NO LIMIT TO YOUR INCREASE.

 

Psalm 115 verse 14 the bible says ...

The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children. 

 

I'll let you know that there is no limit to your mental increase,  your spiritual increase, your financial increase, ...

 

There is no limit. The limit is in you.

 

NUMBER 4 | THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH GOD. ALL YOU NEED IS TO JUST BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN.

 

Take note of this fact : Whenever God says “you can”, it’s your responsibility to drop the t from the can’t and say, "I CAN".

 

● Paul in the Bible says, “I CAN DO everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need." (Philippians 4:13 NLT) ; ” I am able to do all things through him who gives me strength” (BBE)…

 

● In Mark 9: 23, Jesus says, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes" (NKJV)

 

Declare: I CAN DO everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.

 

1. Are you barren? DO not limit yourself and do not limit God. You can conceive. Say with me YES I CAN CONCEIVE.

 

2. NOTE THIS: … YOU CAN FLY!

 

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

 

3. Are you financially low? DO not limit yourself and do not limit God. You can be a millionaire, a billionaire or a trillionire. Say with me I CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE

4. Are you sick? Do not limit yourself and do not limit God. You can be healthy the way I am. You can be healed.

 

5. You can build houses. You can be a landlord. You can own planes. You can serve the Lord. You can travel all over the world. You can ... You can ... You can ...

 

● Note:... Do you know why you can believe that you can?

 

CHAPTER 5 | HOW TO BREAK OFF THE LIMITATION?

 

Isaiah 54 verse 1 the bible says ...

Isa 54:1  Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD. 

 

How to break off the limit? BY FAITH ... Hallelujah !!!

 

 

 

NUMBER 1 | SING BY FAITH...

 

Sing means make room to the supernatural in your heart by faith.

How can you ask a barren to sing and she doesn't have children?

It means ... By faith, make room for your miracle.

 

Hear me and hear me well ... Anything you want to see happening in your life, you have to make room for it by faith ...

 

I declare and I decree ... Enough of limitation in your life. Make room to the supernatural in your heart sing by faith ... sing by faith ...sing by faith ... sing by faith ...

 

What does it mean?

 

Sing in advance ... Sing in anticipation of what God will do for you ... Hallelujah !!!

 

Sing ... Sing ... That is the first thing you can break your limit.

 

NUMBER 2 | ENLARGE THE PLACE OF YOUR TENT BY FAITH

What does it mean? Make room in your mind by faith.

 

Why the mind? There is nothing you can bring into this physical world if you do not make room for it in your mind.

 

Make room for what you want in your mind. Make room for prosperity in your mind.

 

If it is not in your mind, it will not be in your life.

Make room for it in your heart and it will be in your hand.

 

The Bible says and i'm closing there Ephesians chapter 3 verse 20

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

 

God is able ... but the Bible says that God is able to do that beyond what we ask or think. It means that you have to make room in your mind the building of your house.

You need to have it in your mind. You need to have the picture of your future.You need to have it in your mind.

 

Your mind is the battleground. The mind is your battlefield. The mind is where you build your life.

 

Think big. Don't think small.

 

Remember I told you that if you have a great vision don't associate with small minds. Associate with people who have a great mind.

 

You know this woman the Shunamite? When she was in her house she made room for the prophet of God in her house and the Bible says she conceived a baby.

 

WHY? Because she made room for the supernatural by breaking off all kind of limits.

Break off limits !

Enough of limitation in your house!

Enough of limitation in your mind!

Break limits because of the great things that are coming!

Make room for your harvest and the lord will bless you accordingly

PRAYER GUIDELINES

 

PRAYER 1 - Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, ... Enlarge, expand, increase, multiply the territory of the Word Of Life all round. Enough is enough. Your Church must move forward!

 

Isa 54:1 “Shout for joy, O barren one who has not given birth! Give a joyful shout and cry out, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one are more numerous than the children of the married woman,” says the LORD.

 

PRAYER 2 - Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, ... Release your blessing upon your Church and make your Church a blessing.

 

Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, but the one who treats you lightly I must curse, so that all the families of the earth may receive blessing through you.”

 

PRAYER 3 - Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, ... Let every limitation placed on the Church expansion be removed and destroyed

 

Isa 57:14  He says, “Build it! Build it! Clear a way! Remove all the obstacles out of the way of my people!”

 

PRAYER 4 - Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, ... Let your good hand of grace, favor, mercy, kindness, blessings, prosperity, preservation and protection be upon the Word Of Life Church. Restore honor and dignity in the life of your people. No more shame. No more reproach in our life!

 

1Ch 4:10 Jabez called out to the God of Israel, “If only you would greatly bless me and expand my territory! May your hand be with me! Keep me from harm so I might not endure pain!” God answered his prayer.

 

We pray for the *Enough Is Enough Service that it will answer to its name in the Name Of Jesus Christ

 

PRAYER 5 - 1 Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

 

Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment