Thursday 9 March 2023

*UNCOMMON FAITH | DAY 39/40 | THURSDAY 09-03-2023*

 


*UNCOMMON FAITH | DAY 39/40 | THURSDAY 09-03-2023*


*SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*

● In *Mark 2:4*, four friends brought their friend for healing.

● Unfortunately, they could not access the Lord because of the crowd.

● However, they never gave up nor discouraged. Rather, they engaged an uncommon faith by making an opening in the roof of the house to expose the sick before the Lord.

● In *Mark 2:5*, the Bible says, " *Jesus saw their faith...*

● Ultimaltely, the sick man got his miracle. He arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion." *Mar 2:12*

● *TODAY, I PRAY FOR SOMEONE TO BE BAPTIZED WITH UNCOMMON FAITH AFTER THE ORDER OF THOSE FOUR MEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!*

*Father, In the Name Of Jesus Christ*,


● I rebuke any spirit causing me to feel demotivated. Free me now Lord!

● I rebuke any spirit causing me to be nervous, resentful and broken. Help me recover my joy today!

● I won't worry about tomorrow. I confess *Ps 31:15*, "My future is in God's hands."

● I won't live in guilt. I confess *Rom 8:1*, "There is no condemnation for me"

● I won't live stressed by the unpaid bills. I confess *Phil 4:19*, "My God shall supply all my need ..."

● I won't live sad and unhappy. *Zeph 3:14* is my portion.

✍ *Pst T.D. KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment