Tuesday 7 March 2023

UNCOMMON CHANGE OF NAME | DAY 35/40 | SUNDAY 05-03-2023

 


UNCOMMON CHANGE OF NAME | DAY 35/40 | SUNDAY 05-03-2023


●  SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE AND HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!!!


● In John 5:1-9, we read the miracle of healing of a man who was paralaytic for 38 years.


● For 38 years... he was identified with sickness and stagnation. When Jesus showed up, He overturned his identity from sickness to health and from stagnation to advancement.


● For 38 years he was a burden to others. When Jesus showed up, He turned him into a burden carrier.


● For 38 years he was unable to walk. When Jesus showed up, He enabled him to walk


● For 38 years he was nothing. When Jesus showed up, He overturned the nothingness and made him somebody.


● *TODAY, AS YOU COME TO CHURCH, THE SAME JESUS WILL SHOW UP IN YOUR LIFE AND BREAK STAGNATION AND GIVE YOU A NEW NAME!"


● Father, In the Name of Jesus Christ, I confess this week...


● Genesis 30:23, My new name is father/mother of nations.


Genesis 38:29, Breakthrough is my new name..


Isaiah 62:2, "I shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name."


Isaiah 62:4, "I will no longer be called Deserted But Delight Of God.


Galatians 3:13 I will no more be called cursed and disfavored. My new name is favour, wonder, blessed


3 John 2 I will never be called sick. Healthy is my new Name


✍️ Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment