Tuesday 7 March 2023

UNCOMMON HOPE | DAY 36/40 | MONDAY 06-03-2023



 UNCOMMON HOPE | DAY 36/40 | MONDAY 06-03-2023


● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE!


● Sara was barren and passed the menopause. Yet, in the midst of it all, "Abraham against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken,..." (Romans 4:18)


● Eventually, Sarah conceived and bore a son and Abraham became the father according to that which was spoken.


● THAT IS UNCOMMON HOPE

● NO MATTER HOW DARK YOUR SITUATION IS, THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU!


● PRAYER GUIDELINES


● Confess ... No matter how long my case has taken, my God lives (Job 19:25-27)


● Confess ... No matter what the doctors have said, I am alive and for every living there is hope (Ecc 9:4)


● Confess ... No matter how impossible is my situation, nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37) 


● Confess ... No matter how empty is my bank account, the door of miracle is always opened before me by my Father (Rev 3:8)


● Confess ... No matter how damaged my health is, Christ died with this sickness and came back to life with my perfect health (Acts 2:24)


● Confess ... weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalm 30:5 , 30-6)


● Confess... No matter how bad the economy is, God will never abandon me. He will do to me what he did to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Isaiah 30:18)


✍ Pastor T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment