Friday 24 March 2023

*MIDNIGHT PRAISE | SATURDAY 24-05-2023` I SHALL LIVE*

 *MIDNIGHT PRAISE | SATURDAY 24-05-2023` I SHALL LIVE*



*FATHER, THANK YOU...* for binding up that which was broken and strengthening that which was sick (Eze. 34:16).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* for causing your breath to enter into me and I shall live. (Eze. 37:5, 14).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* because whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live. Thank you for I shall be healed and everything shall live where the river comes (Eze. 47:9).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* for. As I Seek You I shall live (Amos 5:4, 6).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* for arising with healing in you wings (beams) (Mal. 4:2).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* because Jesus says to me, "I will, be thou clean" (Mt. 8:3).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* because Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses (Mt. 8:17).


*FATHER, THANK YOU...* because according to my faith, shall it be unto me (Mt. 9:29).


In Jesus Name 


*Pastor TD KASUKU*


1 comment: