Sunday 26 March 2023

*MIDNIGHT PRAISE| GOD, THE TROUBLER OF OUR TROUBLERS| SUNDAY 26-02-2023*

 *MIDNIGHT PRAISE| GOD, THE TROUBLER OF OUR TROUBLERS| SUNDAY 26-02-2023*


● *Ps 33:10*, “ *FATHER, THANK YOU* ... Jesus has the keys of hell and death and is holding it on my favour. therefore, the counsel of the wicked is brought to nought and the devices of the people of none effect”


● *Deuteronomy 20:4*, *FATHER, THANK YOU* ... You will go with me and fight those who fight against me. No defeat IJN!


● *2 Thessalonians 1:6*, *FATHER, THANK YOU* for troubling those who trouble me and causing me to enter into my rest. Therefore, no trouble IJN!


● *Deuteronomy 23:5*, *FATHER, THANK YOU* for turing the curse of Balaam into a blessing for my sake. I am uncursable and highly blessed!


● *2 Kings 8:6*, My *FATHER, THANK YOU* for ordering the restoration of all things in my life!


● *1 Chronicles 11:18*, *FATHER, THANK YOU* fir anointing me for supernatural breakthrough. Nothing will stagnate in my life!


● *1 Chronicles 16:20-22*, *FATHER, THANK YOU* not suffering any man to do me wrong. As I will go out and come in I will be safe!


● *FATHER, THANK YOU* foe wiping my tears Revelation 21:4


In JESUS NAME!


*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment