Monday 27 March 2023

MIDNIGHT PRAISE | NIGHT OF TRIUMPH | MONDAY 27-03-2023

●  *Is 57:14*, No stumbling block on my way is permitted to stand before me or to stop me.


 ● I will not only have victory, but I will also have triumphs ( *2 Corinthians 2:14*)


● The enemy I have defeated yesterday will never come back to torment me as beforetime ( *Mark 9:35*)


● My Father will disconnect me from negative people ( *2 Thessalonians 3:6/Genesis 13:14*)


● My Father will connect me with people who will be used to rise the giant sleeping in me ( *Proverbs 27:17*)





*PÈRE, JE TE LOUE CETTE NUIT PARCE QUE...*


● *Is 57:14*, Il n'est permis à aucune pierre d'achoppement sur mon chemin de se dresser devant moi ou de m'arrêter.


● Je n'aurai pas seulement la victoire, mais j'aurai aussi des triomphes ( *2 Corinthiens 2:14*).


● L'ennemi que j'ai vaincu hier ne reviendra jamais me tourmenter comme avant ( *Marc 9:35*).


● Mon Père me déconnectera des personnes négatives ( *2 Thessaloniciens 3:6/Genèse 13:14*).


● Mon Père me mettra en relation avec des personnes qui seront utilisées pour faire surgir le géant qui dort en moi ( *Proverbes 27:17*).


*PAST TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment