Monday 27 March 2023

MIDNIGHT PRAISE |NO MORE WASTE | TUESDAY 29-03-2023*

 MIDNIGHT PRAISE |NO MORE WASTE |  TUESDAY 29-03-2023*



Today, engage warfare praise to *break the yoke of waste* in your life*. 


*Father, standing on Isaiah 65:23*, I declare that I shall not again labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble in the Name of Jesus Christ!


● *Father, standing on Malachi 3:10*, I rebuke the Amalekites and Midianites assigned to devour my harvest in the Name of Jesus Christ!


● *Father, standing on John 16:24*, I declare that my joy shall be full in the Name of Jesus Christ!


● *Father, stranding on Zechariah 2:5,* I declare that from henceforth the LORD is the wall of fire around me to keep the Amalekites and Midianites away of my field in the Name of Jesus Christ,


● *Father, standing on Psalm 128:2*, I will eat the labour of my hands. I will be happy and it shall be well with me in the Name of Jesus Christ.


● *Father, standing on Psalm 128:2*, I will enjoy the good of all my labour for it is my portion in the Name of Jesus Christ 


● *Father, standing on Deuteronomy 28:51* , I revoke the curse and declare that my enemies will no more eat my corn nor drink my wine or rob the fruit of my labour in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!


● *Father, I declare *Exodus 14:15,* my life will move forward.


● *Father, Standing on *John 16:24*, I declare that my joy shall be full!


✍️ *Pastor TD KASUKU*


No comments:

Post a Comment