Thursday 2 March 2023

*DEVOTION THURSDAY 02-03-2023 | DAY 32/40 | UNCOMMON PROMOTION*

 *DEVOTION THURSDAY 02-03-2023 | DAY 32/40 | UNCOMMON PROMOTION*



● *Shekinah Greetings To You All Word Of Life!!*


*Nehemiah 4:1* It came to pass, that when Sanballat heard that we builded the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews.


*Nehemiah 6:15* So the wall was finished ... in fifty and two days.


● One of the fierce enemy who opposed Nehemiah was called Sanballat. He opposed. He fought. But he failed.


● Despite the adversities, Nehemiah succeeded to finish the building of the wall in 52 days.


● All the Sanballat of our lives will fail.


● *Pray through those points with faith...*


● Any anti-success/breakthrough/lifting/promotion forces working against me is destroyed by the blood of Jesus ( *Isa 57:14*).


● Any power pursuing me to chase me away from my place of blessing is consumed by fire  ( *Ex 15:9-10*)


● Let the anointing of supernatural breakthrough fall upon me ( *Isa 45:1-3*)


● Today I raise an altar of continuous promotion  ( *Gen 39:3/23*)


● I shall reach and succeed where Sanballat says I will not  ( *Neh 6:15*)


● Those expecting  my destruction shall be surprised by my promotion ( *Isa 52:13*)


● Any power crying against my promotion at any evil altar is commanded to be silent and that altar broken in pieces by the power of the blood ( *1 Kings 13:2*)




✍️ *Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment