Friday 3 March 2023

*DEVOTION FRIDAY 03-03-2023 | DAY 33/40 | UNCOMMON IDENTITY*

*DEVOTION FRIDAY 03-03-2023 | DAY 33/40 | UNCOMMON IDENTITY*



● *Shekinah Greetings To You All Word Of Life!!*


● If I may ask you a question *who are you*? What would be your answer? What would you say?


● Take note... *To experience the uncommon, one of the key is the awareness and consciousness of who you are*.


● *Let us look at Jesus Christ.*


● He knew that he was from above. That's why he could sleep undisturbed. He knew he was above death. That's why he could face it. 


● The question I'm asking you today is ... *Do you know who you are in Christ?*


● I am a child of God. ( *John 1:12*).


● I am justified and redeemed. ( *Romans 3:24*).


● There is no more condemnation for me in Christ ( *Romans 8:1*).


● I am accepted by Christ. ( *Romans 15:7*).


● I am a new creature in Christ. ( *2 Corinthians 5:17*)!


● I am no longer a slave, but a child and an heir. ( *Galatians 4:7*).


● I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. I am no more cursed ( *Ephesians 1:3* / Galatians 3:13*).


● I am chosen, holy, and blameless before God. ( *Ephesians 1:4*).


● I am redeemed and forgiven by the grace of Christ ( *Ephesians 1:7*).


● I am seated in the heavenly places with Christ. ( *Ephesians 2:6*).


● I am complete in Christ. ( *Colossians 2:10*).


● I am hidden with Christ in God. ( *Colossians 3:3*).


● God loves me and has chosen me. ( *1 Thessalonians 1:4*).


Hallelujah!!!


✍️ *Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment