Saturday 18 March 2023

DAY 8/9 | UNCOMMON PRAISE. UNCOMMON VICTORY| SATURDAY 18-03-2023

 


DAY 8/9 | UNCOMMON PRAISE. UNCOMMON VICTORY| SATURDAY 18-03-2023


● SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE!


● 4 reasons to believe that as you offer God uncommon praise this season you will also experience uncommon victory


● 1 / ANYTIME PRAISE GOES UP, GOD'S PRESENCE COMES DOWN (Psalm 22:3).


● 2 / In the midst of demonic attacks and depression, praise casts out demons and evil spirits. ( 1 Samuel 16:23)


● 3 / When you’re in hurtful situations (bad mood, irritated,...), begin praising God. You’ll be amazed at how the atmosphere changes. ( Acts 16:25-26)


● 4 / In the midst of battle, praise causes confusion in the camp of the enemies. ( 2 Chr 20:22)


VICTORY PRAISE


I praise you today O Lord because .. 


● Every enchantment, assigned for my downfall failed.


● The effects and operation of evil forces around my house failed,


● Every form of evil progress and unfulfilled dreams failed.


● Every form of limitation in my life failed


● Any satanic threat, to my existence was wiped out.


● Sudden destruction against me failed


● Any power assigned to make me take foolish risks or foolish decision failed.


● Miracles, that surpass explanations were my portion.


● I'M MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST WHO DIED FOR ME


✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment