Friday 17 March 2023

DAY 8/9 | THIRD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD | SATURDAY 18-03-2023

DAY 8/9 | THIRD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD | SATURDAY 18-03-2023




 ● In *Psalms 46:10*, God says ... "*Be still, and know that I am God ..."*


● No matter what is happening in the  world right now and in your life, ... I hear God saying, . . . "*Be still, and know that I am God ...*"


● *From his throne in heaven, God is telling you* ... "My son, My daughter, Fear not. Be still. Know that I am the Covenant Keeping God. I am in control. You shall not be ashamed. I will provide for you. In the midst of the current situation, you shall be satisfied and lack nothing."


● *HALLELUJAH!!!* *HALLELUJAH!!!* *HALLELUJAH!!!*


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I THANK YOU BECAUSE...*


● "FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I THANK YOU BECAUSE... My future is in your hands..." ( *Ps 31:15*)


● "FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I THANK YOU BECAUSE... I shall not be ashamed in this evil time, and in those days of famine I shall be satisfied." ( *Ps 37:19*)


● "FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I THANK YOU BECAUSE... You who are in me are greater than he who is in the world" ( *1 John 4:4*)


● "FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I THANK YOU BECAUSE... The battle is not mine, but Yours." ( *2 Chr 20:15*)


●  "FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I THANK YOU BECAUSE... The very hairs of my head are all numbered and not a hair on my head will be lost." ( *Luke 12:7/ 21:18*)


*I PRAISE YOU MY CREATOR ... “You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you” ( *Nehemiah 9:6*)


*I PRAISE YOU MY ONLY LORD* ... You are “the LORD, and there is no other; apart from [you] there is no God” ( *Isaiah 45:5*).


*God the Almighty* — I praise you, ... “Who is like you, LORD God Almighty? You, LORD, are mighty, and your faithfulness surrounds you” ( *Psalm 89:8*).


God the Prince of Peace — I praise you, ... “You are my Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” ( *Isaiah 9:6*).


God the faithful — I praise you,, for you keep your covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love you and keep your commandments. ( *Deuteronomy 7:9*)


God our refuge — I praise you, because my salvation and my honor depend on you, oh God; you are my mighty rock, my refuge. ( *Psalm 62:7*)


God the performer of miracles — I praise you,, for “you are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among all the peoples” ( *Psalm 77:14*).


*Father*, I praise you because you are my strong shelter in times of trouble and danger and stress ( *Ps 27:5*)


*Father*, I praise you because you are my hiding place to whom I may continually resort ( *Ps 71:3*)


*Father*, I praise you because you are my Father who lovingly provides for me ( *Mat 6:25-26*)

 

*Father*, I praise you because you are my Shepherd who guides and protects me ( *Ps 23:1-3*)

 

*Father*, I praise you because you are my God who is mighty to save.  ( *Zep 3:17-18*)

 

*Father*, I praise you because you are my inheritance, my share in life ( *Ps 16:6*)


*Father*, I praise you because you satisfie my longing soul and fill my hungry soul with goodness. ( *Ps 107:9*)


*Father* thank you because The devil cannot cage my life 


*Father* thank you for restoring  my life to your original purpose 


*Father* thank you because you are releasing my caged potential  


*Father* thank you because the limitation imposed by the enemy in my mind is broken


*Father* thank you because things should not continue the way they are in my life. Something must change in my life


*Father* thank you because in my life no more settling for less in my life IJN


 Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I thank you because according to Exodus 23:26 that I will not abort my destiny.  I will never miscarry your plan for my life.


*Father* thank you because according to Revelation 12:11 I am more than a conqueror because of the blood of Jesus Christ. 


I therefore rebuke, revoke and frustrate any demonic plan intended to frustrate God's plan for my life. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!


In *Psalm 118:6*, David says, "The LORD is on my side. I will not fear"


This night, are you battling with fear.? Are you paralyzed, stuck, restless & tormented because of fear.?


God tells me to tell you.  Trust Him. He is there with you and on your side. Don't allow Satan to cage you in fear.


*Father*, I praise you according to *Ps 27:1* ... "You are my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? You are the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?


*Father*, I praise you according to *Ps 118:6* ... "You are on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"


*Father,* I praise you according to *Ps 118:8* / Ps 20:7 ...  " You are on my side – I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU!"


*Father*, I praise you according to *Ps 118:7* ... You are on my side to help me! Satan, the enemy of my soul, is defeated!


*Father*, I praise you according to *Heb 13:5* ... You are on my side. You will never forsake me!


*Father*, I praise you according to *Rom 8:31* ... You are on my side. Who can be against me?


*Father*, I praise you according to *Rom 8:1*/ *John 8:11* ... There's no condemnation against me. You love me.


*Father*, I praise you according to *Deut 31:8* ... “You will never leave me nor forsake me.  I won't be afraid; nor be discouraged.”


*Father*, I praise you according to *1 John 4:4* ... "Greater is the One that is in me than any devil"


*Father*, I praise you according to  *Luke 21:18* ... There shall not an hair of my head perish without Your permission.


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU* because in my life  I will no longer sing sickness. I will sing a new song of health.


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU* because in my life I will no longer sing stagnation. I will sing a new song of advancement and supernatural speed.


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU* because in my life I will no longer sing slavery. I will sing a new song of freedom.


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU* because in my life  I will no longer sing rejection. I will sing a new song of acceptance.


*FATHER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU* because in my life  I will no longer sing bareness. I will sing a new song of fruitfulness and all round breakthrough.



✍ *Pst T.D. KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment