Friday 17 March 2023

DAY 7/9 | UNCOMMON PRAISE. UNCOMMON GOD | FRIDAY 17-03-2023

 


DAY 7/9 | UNCOMMON PRAISE. UNCOMMON GOD | FRIDAY 17-03-2023


SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE!


● The Bible says that “with God, all things are possible.” ( Luke 1:37)


● And yet, there are some things impossible to God to do. Do you know what they are… and how do they affect you?


1. GOD CANNOT LIE AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD TO  LIE


Hebrews 6:18 says, It is impossible for God to lie


2. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD TO  CHANGE HIS NATURE


Malachi 3:6 says, “For I am the LORD, I change not"


3. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD TO BREAK HIS COVENANT


Psalm 89:34 says, “My covenant will I not break...” 


4. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD TO STOP LOVING YOU


Jeremiah 31:3 says, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love.


5. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD TO BREAK HIS WORD


John 10:35 says, “The Scripture cannot be broken.”


● THIS MORNING, I ENCOURAGE SOMEONE ... Worship God. Give God Praise. Exalt God. Lift Up God. Celebrate God.


● Father. in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I worship you and I praise you because... 


1. YOU ARE THE ETERNAL TRUE GOD. YOU CANNOT LIE AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU TO  LIE. 


2. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU TO  CHANGE YOUR NATURE. YOU ARE THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER


3. YOU ARE THE COVENANT KEEPING GOD. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU TO BREAK YOUR COVENANT


4. LOVE IS YOUR NATURE AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU TO STOP LOVING ME.


5. YOU ARE THE PROMISE KEEPING GOD. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO YOU TO BREAK YOUR WORD


✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment