Saturday 18 March 2023

*DAY 9/9 | UNCOMMON PRAISE | DOUBLE FOR SHAME | SUNDAY 19-03-2023*

 *DAY 9/9 | UNCOMMON PRAISE | DOUBLE FOR SHAME | SUNDAY 19-03-2023*




● *Father, you say in Joel 2:26-27*, "my people shall never be ashamed again". Thank you because in my life, at no time in the past or future; not under any conditionsn and at no occasion will I suffer shame and reproach in the Name Of Jesus Christ ! 


● *Father, you say in Isaiah 61:7*, "For my shame I shall have double..." Thank you for any situation I have suffered shame, you will restore to me double in the Name Of Jesus Christ ! 


● *Father, you say in Joshua 5:9* "This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you". Thank you for rolling away the reproach of Egypt, of bondage, of captivity, of affliction from my life in the Name Of Jesus Christ !


● *Father, you say in 2 Peter 1:3*, "You have called us for glory and virtue", not for shame and reproach. I praise you because it is illegal for me to carry shame and reproach in my life by reason of the covenant in the Name Of Jesus Christ !


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ*, and under the anointing of praise tonight, *I reject Psalm 42:3* in my life. Tears will no longer be my meat day and night. Thank you because my enemies will never ask me again, Where is thy God?


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ*, I thank you for the blood of Jesus that destroys any mark of shame and reproach. Thank you because in Christ, I am entitled to be the head and not the tail. Fruitful not barren and unfruitful. Productive, not unproductive. Successful, not unsuccessful. Rich, not poor.


● *Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ*, I thank you tonight for bringing down any Goliath standing before me and insulting my God.



*PASTOR TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment